Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EV's 22 Sep 2022 21:56 #874296

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

Far left and government sites as examples? GOOD ONE. 
Steve

What exactly are you laughing at Steve, you posted an well known, absolute garbage site full of easily disputed BS, and you post rubbish from telegram, another place infested with poorly educated, gullible fools being sucked in by a barrage of manipulative, agenda ridden a-holes,  making a living from your donations to their "cause" {their cause is your money}.  The only reason you think anything is "far left" is because you've been told it is. Humour us all and define the "far left".  One major dispute from your conspiracy site link, I suggest you look into the worlds largest lithium mines as they are in Western Australia, there are NO environmental problems because they are hard rock mines using NO WATER or damaging effects to ground water. Sites like that typically pick a small worst case scenario, usually 3rd world, and run with it, convincing the gullible readers that that's how it's done everywhere, it isn't, even though your site adds Australia to the list of "devastating mines".  I doubt lithium will be the major factor in batteries going into the future anyway, Battery tech has come a long way in the last 10 or so years and will develop just as fast into the future. Most, if not all the garbage coming from the anti renewables crowd,  comes from right wing USA , and can mostly be linked to fossil fuel or politically motivated interests {professional liars with an agenda}. And before you try and squeeze me into your imaginary "left" category, I detest all politics equally...
I find it extremely disturbing just how gullible a large amount of Americans seem to be these days, especially when its so easy to research your chosen subject.  It seems to boil down to piss poor comprehension skills,  born from equally piss poor education ,and an intellectual diet of made up of a never ending supply of shite/lies/manipulative garbage.... It's really embarrassing reading some of the slop posted on this site , it does the place a complete disservice, We see enough of this crap all over the news world wide without having to put up with it here.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, kzstreetfighter71, DoctoRot, Mc Tavish, ghostdive
The topic has been locked.

EV's 23 Sep 2022 05:55 #874308

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 512
Lead Acid Man! 48VDC! that's where it's at. Drove these for 33 years into retirement! Along with lumbar and cervical fusions! Talk about a hardtail  And when the batteries wear out! You recycle the lead and the diluted sulfuric acid helps clean out the drains! That's what our truck shop did! Try recycling your your tesla battery! Or the $26,000 obsolete 12 yr. old Chevy Volt battery. I hope the green follow ISO9001 ideas and make 1 standard - universal battery for all of the new ev vehicles. Sorta like the greatest generation - WWII. All the major gun manufacturer's got together and they all made the same M1 rifle via Government regulations.
I have an idea? Left hands out $ all over the world! 30 trillion in debt! Free Cheese, Section 8 housing, SNAP, welfare, medicaid, stimulus checks!
FREE ELECTRIC CARS FOR EVERYONE!!! I'll be 1st in line!  

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessism, SWest, Wheelhop

EV's 23 Sep 2022 08:02 #874316

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2620

Far left and government sites as examples? GOOD ONE. 
Steve

What exactly are you laughing at Steve, you posted an well known, absolute garbage site full of easily disputed BS, and you post rubbish from telegram, another place infested with poorly educated, gullible fools being sucked in by a barrage of manipulative, agenda ridden a-holes,  making a living from your donations to their "cause" {their cause is your money}.  The only reason you think anything is "far left" is because you've been told it is. Humour us all and define the "far left".  One major dispute from your conspiracy site link, I suggest you look into the worlds largest lithium mines as they are in Western Australia, there are NO environmental problems because they are hard rock mines using NO WATER or damaging effects to ground water. Sites like that typically pick a small worst case scenario, usually 3rd world, and run with it, convincing the gullible readers that that's how it's done everywhere, it isn't, even though your site adds Australia to the list of "devastating mines".  I doubt lithium will be the major factor in batteries going into the future anyway, Battery tech has come a long way in the last 10 or so years and will develop just as fast into the future. Most, if not all the garbage coming from the anti renewables crowd,  comes from right wing USA , and can mostly be linked to fossil fuel or politically motivated interests {professional liars with an agenda}. And before you try and squeeze me into your imaginary "left" category, I detest all politics equally...
I find it extremely disturbing just how gullible a large amount of Americans seem to be these days, especially when its so easy to research your chosen subject.  It seems to boil down to piss poor comprehension skills,  born from equally piss poor education ,and an intellectual diet of made up of a never ending supply of shite/lies/manipulative garbage.... It's really embarrassing reading some of the slop posted on this site , it does the place a complete disservice, We see enough of this crap all over the news world wide without having to put up with it here.....

I'm flattered you spent so much time on your hit piece.   Everyone has a right to their own opinion and at least here free speach as long as we can keep it.   When the MSM is owned by a small faction of companies you only get what they want you to know. Telegram as well as the other big tech sites have their share of trolls and bots. Elon is proving that with one site he might be buying but not at the price they're demanding. FB is next due to their "Disinformation" and fake accounts. 
As for the EV's it's too early to switch over to them solely without the inferstructure to support them. That's a fact.
Nothing will improve without healthy debate but both sides need to comtribute civily without name calling. 
I agree with this opinion too. 

Steve
Attachments:

EV's 23 Sep 2022 08:25 #874318

• H1Vindicator
  • User
  • Thank you received: 45
swest forgot to show the pic of the thousands of republicans laying in their hospital beds dying from covid & showing their regrets of believing it was a hoax just before they breathed their last breaths.  your pic is a typical fox "news" exaggeration. I didn't sit around at home wearing a mask. I went running 2-3 times a week without a mask but was sure to social distance, no big deal, easy. I rode my mountain bike 3-4 times a weak, again without a mask, but again being sure to social distance, no big deal, easy, since I'm not a crybaby.  I wore a mask at the grocery store to protect the essential workers, easy, since I'm not a crybaby.  Wearing a mask saved lives. social distancing saved lives. The covid vaccine saves lives.  These things saved on health care costs and reduced the burden on the health care system, a health care system that was unnecessarily overburdened by the pandemic because republicans didn't want to wear a mask. and reduced the burden on health care workers, thousands of whom died from covid because republican politicians said it was a hoax and republicans didn't want to wear a mask.  Some things we learned from the pandemic is that many of the lowest paid workers are the essential workers & the stock market isn't the economy; and trump and the republican party are responsible for over 1,000,000 dead Americans.
Last edit: by H1Vindicator.

EV's 23 Sep 2022 08:55 #874324

• Wheelhop
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 292

swest forgot to show the pic of the thousands of republicans laying in their hospital beds dying from covid & showing their regrets of believing it was a hoax just before they breathed their last breaths.  your pic is a typical fox "news" exaggeration. I didn't sit around at home wearing a mask. I went running 2-3 times a week without a mask but was sure to social distance, no big deal, easy. I rode my mountain bike 3-4 times a weak, again without a mask, but again being sure to social distance, no big deal, easy, since I'm not a crybaby.  I wore a mask at the grocery store to protect the essential workers, easy, since I'm not a crybaby.  Wearing a mask saved lives. social distancing saved lives. The covid vaccine saves lives.  These things saved on health care costs and reduced the burden on the health care system, a health care system that was unnecessarily overburdened by the pandemic because republicans didn't want to wear a mask. and reduced the burden on health care workers, thousands of whom died from covid because republican politicians said it was a hoax and republicans didn't want to wear a mask.  Some things we learned from the pandemic is that many of the lowest paid workers are the essential workers & the stock market isn't the economy; and trump and the republican party are responsible for over 1,000,000 dead Americans.

Lot of misinformation you are spewing.  Wearing a mask did not save lives they were inadequate at best to stop a virus with droplets that are infinitely smaller that the mask material.
The CDC has also admitted that they made up the 6 foot rule for social distancing, no "science" behind that decision.  Why do you bring up Republicans ?  Anyone with common sense and given the proper information knows that a paper mask doesnt work against covid.
Trump is the one who fast tracked the Jab (not a vaccine) I believe because he was given bad information by "science" hacks like Dr. Fauci and Deborah "scarf lady" Birx.
More people have died in 2021 after Trump left office due to covid-19 than died in 2020 before jab was released.
The latest from CDC and it's head Rachel Wolensky (name spelled wrong I'm sure) recommends that you get a "booster" every 2 months (help yourself).  Studies are showing that the Jab not only offers very little protection for a short period of time but it is also damaging healthy people's immune systems.
1978 KZ 1000B (73 tribute)
1977 KZ1000 project
1976 KZ 900
1976 KV 75
1976 Honda Elsinore MT250
1974 Z1 900 project
1971 Honda CT70
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest, howardhb
Last edit: by Wheelhop. Reason: numerous spelling errors

EV's 23 Sep 2022 08:57 #874325

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Now that is the definition of projecting.   More and more information is coming out that counters your assurtions. CDC has now changed their statements to HCQ IS effective in preventing and cureing CV19. How many could have been saved if they didn't cover it up while it still was on their treatment list. 
This thread was started to point out the possible dangers lithium batteries can pose  in widely used vehicales and devices not to start a flame war about politics.  
There is no your truth, my truth only the truth. That's what we should be looking for not further deviding us with political narritives.
Steve. 

EV's 23 Sep 2022 10:25 #874332

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1969
I shut off my computer for the morning  and KZR goes off the tracks , full speed ahead.
Debate is good for the soul and gives us all a look at different sides of a issue.
BUT     Take a chill pill    ...
Constructive debate . Not soapbox  preaching  .
How EV is changed into covid ???
That's a big swing even for us.
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOHC, SWest, calum, Wheelhop, Wookie58

EV's 23 Sep 2022 12:08 #874342

• ghostdive
  • User
  • Thank you received: 118

I shut off my computer for the morning  and KZR goes off the tracks , full speed ahead.
Debate is good for the soul and gives us all a look at different sides of a issue.
BUT     Take a chill pill    ...
Constructive debate . Not soapbox  preaching  .
How EV is changed into covid ???
That's a big swing even for us.
Dave
I disagree - this is in line. How can we possibly have "debate" when both sides feel that their opposites are using false information? Steve and I'm sure others think that government sites aren't trustworthy, and others disagree and think that the sources for whatever the right-wing side says aren't trustworthy. 

I once more refer to the site rules regarding politics. 
1982 KZ750 Spectre - 6 speed swap, BS34s, 18" rear wheel

2001 ZX-6R

EV's 23 Sep 2022 12:37 #874345

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
I don't think it's the subject matter, it's who's posting it. 
Steve

EV's 23 Sep 2022 12:52 #874347

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Back to the subject at hand. lots of info out there.
Steve
duckduckgo.com/?q=lithium+ion+battery+fires&atb=v314-1&ia=web

EV's 23 Sep 2022 13:07 #874348

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1969
Ghostdive
The Zukey Lake crew have discussed  and debated all kinds of subjects at great lengths.And has always been able to be civil to each other  even when we disagreed on a topic.
We had wished that seeing as to have a Michigan get together was your idea that we could come see you since you have chosen to not attend  our fun , unbiased  
social work sessions. We have saved a event t shirt just for you to wear. So if you will give us your address we will come see you to present the shirt and 
have a group hug and picture... None of us care that you are different as you have made clear in other threads. We share the bond of our KZ's
and that should be all that matters. 
  Looking forward to meeting you soon 
Dave , DD , and the KZR Oink JR crew

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheelhop, Wookie58

EV's 23 Sep 2022 13:36 #874350

• DoctoRot
  • Sustaining Member
  • Oh, the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
  • Thank you received: 664

Back to the subject at hand. lots of info out there.
Steve
duckduckgo.com/?q=lithium+ion+battery+fires&atb=v314-1&ia=web

The KZR brain trust tackles EVs.... solutions and facts abound!

Remember when Tesla had to recall 8.7 million cars because of a fire risk? oh wait that was Ford in 1996
Remember when Rivan had to recall over a million cars because of fire risk? nope that was Mercedes in 2017
Remember Polestar had recall 6.5 million cars for fire risk? no, that was Toyota in 2015
Remember when Tesla had to recall a 50k vehicles because of fire risk..... yes -  happened in 2014.

Automobiles are flammable. In other news  - water is wet, dogs are sometimes brown, and this thread is bullshit.

Last edit: by DoctoRot.