Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

77 KZ650 Digger chopper project $2495 09 Jun 2022 01:28 #868544

• 77digger
  • 77digger's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
77 KZ650 chopper project appears to originally have been built in the early 80’s. Looks like an early Arlen Ness hardhead front frame section and rear fender strut section. Steel Ness prism gas tank and fiberglass rear fender. New 19” Avon Speedmaster front tire, New Shinko vintage rear tire on NOS Abe Henry aluminum rear wheel. I’ve taken it down the road and it runs excellent but the battery isn’t charging. Not running currently as wiring is partially disconnected. I hate to see it go but I need to make some room in the garage. Sold with a bill of sale. Located in upstate NY 13734. $2495.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

77 KZ650 Digger chopper project $2495 09 Jun 2022 09:43 #868572

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 512
Wow, that has some Old School Iron Horse magazine style parts. Too bad it was not 900cc!
This has me thinking! Stop thinking!  I'm liquidating. No more motorcycles! Just sold 1 and a 1/2 of them to Ohio.
That bike has to stay together just like that, as a period piece! Put a wild metallic flake paint job on it
3rd picture looks like the Market Street area in Corning, NY. What a beautiful place in the fall. Always spend a Fall weekend in the Finger Lakes. Not too far from Buffalo.
I miss Tony R's Steakhouse in the old bank! The economy beat him up!
Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: