Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Selling my KZ700 Retro

Selling my KZ700 Retro 28 Jun 2020 18:38 #829263

• Revboyz
  • Revboyz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Selling my 84' KZ 700. Bike has been Retro-Mod with a ZX-10 front and rear wheels with matching brakes. Core Stainless Steel brake lines. Machined ZX-6 rear swing arm with KYB Shocks. ZZR600 front tree. Acewell Speedo/Tach.LSL front Headlight. New Controls. Exhaust is from a KZ750 (not certain who made it) Also have a Chrome Vance and Hines four into one exhaust that I will be selling if interested (Not included with motorcycle). Stage 1 carb kit. Bike has been sitting in my garage for a while and ran fine. Replaced the battery recently. Bike cranks but doesn't stay running carbs may need to be cleaned from bike sitting awhile. Have some of the O.E. parts for the bike. Bought bike and fixed it up, got title in my name and never registered it. Bike has less than 5K miles. Bike is 95% completed. Bike needs to be repainted, turn signals and I would think carbs cleaned. Also will need to look over the gearing (changed Sprockets front and rear). Bike ran strong with good compression. I have two other bikes in my garage and no space so I need to sell. Open to reasonable offers. Will accept PayPal. Buyer is responsible for pick-up or shipping. Selling only to lower 48 states. Bike is posted on Ebay as well.
Why leave well enough alone!
Tweak it!

Have 84' kz 700
Had 96' zr6
Had 06' zzr600

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: