I love this bike. I want to sell it to someone else who loves it. Bought it two years ago from someone who bought it as a barn find. It looked to be in great condition but needed things, which I got:
- New ignition coil for #1/#3 (2018)
- New windshield (2019)
- New (rebuilt) front brake master cylinder (2018)
- Rebuilt brake assembly (2018)
- New tires (2019)
- New (salvaged) right/rear tail light assembly
- New (used) sissy bar/luggage rack
- Carburetors ruibuit and tuned (2019) Not by me. By "the Shop" in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- New battery (March 2020)
The seat, I think, is a replacement. No cracks, rips, tears, weathering. The gas tank is original and in great shape. No rust inside, no dents/scratches/rust/missing paint outside.
She's fun to ride. My style is short rides on the weekends in the summertime. Two or three hours max.
Garaged in the winter, tarped when I'm not riding it.
I've babied it. Hope you will, too.
The picture is from when I got it, and does not include the new windshield or sissy bar. I'm de-garaging it this weekend and will take and post lots of new pictures.