• Page:

TOPIC:

A new experience... 12 Jul 2021 08:08 #851607

• kzstreetfighter71
  • User
  • Atlantic West Coast
  • Thank you received: 54

What happens to the yellow dots?

The weed smokers of the world would love this!
 Bummer luck ghostdive, same thing happened to me about 8 years back with a young non insured driver that fled the scene, my situation ended much worse for me and the bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A new experience... 16 Jul 2021 17:19 #851882

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 147
Its not always about the dots, I was hit from behind in the wet and left for dead in the bush, found 7 hours later almost bled out, fractured skull, broken jaw, my head hit a tree and ripped my helmet off, still done up, badly broken left arm, shoulder and wrist, some fingers as well, a pile of  broken ribs, lacerated liver and other cuts and a pile of bad bruises, I was bleeding out my right ear and left wrist where the bone had pierced the main artery, a kid found my bike on his way home from a party at about midnight, while looking at it, he heard me groaning, ,I'd been there since 5pm.... I remember being hit by a small white car and then "dreaming" i was lying in mud, it was my blood.....   I also remember, at some stage,  asking a cop to get me a taxi, then next thing i remember was a doctor "straightening" my wrist and cutting my leather jacket off, I woke up 2 weeks later in traction.... Very lucky

A new experience... 16 Jul 2021 19:19 #851888

• ghostdive
  • ghostdive's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 52
Now there's a story that makes me reconsider my priorities in life...jeez. 
1982 KZ750 Spectre - Dyna 2.2 coils + 8mm wires, WG coil relay, SH775 R/R, Mikuni BS34s - 40P/122.5M, Progressive fork springs/KZ900 rear shocks, Vance & Hines 4-1

1982 KZ305 CSR - 18" KZ400 rear wheel
The following user(s) said Thank You: 750 R1

A new experience... 17 Jul 2021 06:25 #851898

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1198

Its not always about the dots, I was hit from behind in the wet and left for dead in the bush, found 7 hours later almost bled out, fractured skull, broken jaw, my head hit a tree and ripped my helmet off, still done up, badly broken left arm, shoulder and wrist, some fingers as well, a pile of  broken ribs, lacerated liver and other cuts and a pile of bad bruises, I was bleeding out my right ear and left wrist where the bone had pierced the main artery, a kid found my bike on his way home from a party at about midnight, while looking at it, he heard me groaning, ,I'd been there since 5pm.... I remember being hit by a small white car and then "dreaming" i was lying in mud, it was my blood.....   I also remember, at some stage,  asking a cop to get me a taxi, then next thing i remember was a doctor "straightening" my wrist and cutting my leather jacket off, I woke up 2 weeks later in traction.... Very lucky

I am very glad for you to be here to share your  story with us 
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

A new experience... 17 Jul 2021 15:26 #851929

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 147

I am very glad for you to be here to share your  story with us 
Dave

Me too   !!!    That accident was in 1980, I still have problems to this day, but that's definitely not a complaint....

• Page: