Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 30 Jul 2013 19:46 #599114

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
  • Thank you received: 75
I have to reinstall windows 8 in my computer. I can't even download any programs to computer or reinstall it per their directions. WINDOWS 8 SUCKS BALLS! :(
79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 30 Jul 2013 19:54 #599115

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
  • Thank you received: 178
Sorry to read your Windows Woes. Not to worry Jonz, I will post up more pics when I get home from the office. Would you feel any better if I let you touch my Fuzzy Balls? :silly:
KZ RIDER RELAY FLAG CARRIER #55
1977 KZ650B Ready & Fit to Roll Anywhere!
1974 F7 175 -first bike and still own, full resto soon!
2002 ZRX1200R -Red the faster color
2011 Concours 14 -Now a Snarling Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 30 Jul 2013 22:53 #599141

• bluej58
  • Sustaining Member
  • The chrome don't get you home
  • Thank you received: 511
Maybe if you bangled your fuzzy ball s over L's computer it will come back to life ;) :dry:
78 KZ1000 A2A

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 31 Jul 2013 00:24 #599158

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
Friday July 26th, Day 3 of the Trip, Day 2 of our Relaying The Flag. Day began in Casper, Wyoming. My helmet is custom air brushed. In addition to The Mad Duck and Daffy images, I have personal slogans garnered through the years ghosted in around the exterior of the helmet. I placed the KZ North American Relay Rider sticker next to, "Ride 'Em, Don't Hide 'Em! I found this very appropriate since this is a relay ride not a polish your ride.

Met a real genuine cowboy who rides his own custom Road King and rents motorcycles along U.S. Route 26 east of Dubois, WY. He also serves up a mean brisket sandwich!

Beautiful Ride along the Wind River and Buttes on U.S. 26

This is my favorite photo from the trip. The Wind River, Buttes, Beautiful Skies, and a Great Road to Ride! AND, The KZ there looking forward to the future with a view of the past

The following user(s) said Thank You: bluej58

Last edit: by Forrest.

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 31 Jul 2013 01:00 #599166

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
More Photos from Our KZ Relay Ride on 7-26-13: We left Dubois, WY and experienced a small issue and had to return to find something that fell off Jonz's bike. We found what we were looking for and proceeded up the Tetons toward Jackson and Yellowstone. We went through Togwotee Pass and crossed over the Continental Divide! Both elevation signs indicate the same 9,584 feet, a coincidence? I think not!

And, finally made it to Jackson, Wyoming. SaxJonz's rear tire ended up needing a good bath!

Kaw-a-holic arrives on his KZ!

More Pics tomorrow...or asap...

The following user(s) said Thank You: bluej58

Last edit: by Forrest.

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 31 Jul 2013 04:24 #599175

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ

les holt wrote: Sax, you gave me a renewed vigor to meet up with you! Hell of an accomplishment on your part man! I'll try to do something in the next week or two before I put my turbo on e-bay.

Les

Just let me know. I will be around and willing to ride if and when you decide.
I just need a little help to get my kz going. I am in need of a little fabbing to make the pipe I have work with the LTD frame. Not a big deal I don't think. I have it in my mind a piece of aluminum to a round length of tubing to fit to the pipe and it's good. I just have to find the motivation to finish it off already. I think I have reached that level where I have bled out so much time and energy not to mention money that I struggle to finish it.
79 LTD B3

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 31 Jul 2013 04:26 #599176

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
Forrest, I must say that those pics look really good coming from your phone and all. I can see that I am a victim of that middle age spread. lol You would think I eat a lot and drink beer all the time or something to have that pooch. Time to get back in to the workout mode and kill it at the gym.
79 LTD B3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forrest

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 31 Jul 2013 10:14 #599200

• kaw-a-holic
  • User
  • Thank you received: 248

saxjonz wrote:

les holt wrote: Sax, you gave me a renewed vigor to meet up with you! Hell of an accomplishment on your part man! I'll try to do something in the next week or two before I put my turbo on e-bay.

Les

I just need a little help to get my kz going. I am in need of a little fabbing to make the pipe I have work with the LTD frame. Not a big deal I don't think. I have it in my mind a piece of aluminum to a round length of tubing to fit to the pipe and it's good. I just have to find the motivation to finish it off already. I think I have reached that level where I have bled out so much time and energy not to mention money that I struggle to finish it.

Saxjonz, nothing feels like enter than to ride the bike you labored so hard one. If I was closer I would motivate you just to see you get it. Get your poop in a group and get that KZ on the road! if you can't get that can to fit you can always give it to me ;)
Jon
1977 KZ1000a1
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix Fighter Project

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 02 Aug 2013 22:02 #599597

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ

kaw-a-holic wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

Les

Saxjonz, nothing feels like enter than to ride the bike you labored so hard one. If I was closer I would motivate you just to see you get it. Get your poop in a group and get that KZ on the road! if you can't get that can to fit you can always give it to me ;)

Chill Quill, I gotz Billz to pay, bleeding cash like I'm going bankrupt. I will get the last bit together and make it happen. Question is...you have to come up and visit when time and money allow. I know it's not nearly as great as where we were but I know it fairly well and can show you around.
I got my computer back up and functional, now I just need to edit and string together clips so you all can see a slide show. I must apologize in advance as I used up all my free space with what I thought were pics but was rolling video clips of the mad duck riding on the straights.
79 LTD B3

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 03 Aug 2013 06:55 #599648

• goodfastncheap
  • User
  • Thank you received: 38

saxjonz wrote:

kaw-a-holic wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

Les

Chill Quill, I gotz Billz to pay, bleeding cash like I'm going bankrupt. I will get the last bit together and make it happen. Question is...you have to come up and visit when time and money allow. I know it's not nearly as great as where we were but I know it fairly well and can show you around.
I got my computer back up and functional, now I just need to edit and string together clips so you all can see a slide show. I must apologize in advance as I used up all my free space with what I thought were pics but was rolling video clips of the mad duck riding on the straights.

I might have a solution to your cash flow issues...
1979 KZ650 B3
KZ Relay Rider #54, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 06 Aug 2013 23:58 #600196

• kaw-a-holic
  • User
  • Thank you received: 248
So saxjonz and i had the same issue on the relay ride, we lost an oil cap. Thanks to Forrest's keen eye saxjonz's oil cap was recovered. I wasn't so lucky.

Here is a link to my solution:

www.kzrider.com/forum/2-engine/590417-kz-oil-cap-tether

Cheers!
Jon
1977 KZ1000a1
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix Fighter Project

NORTH AMERICAN RELAY RIDE PHOTO ALBUM 07 Aug 2013 00:08 #600201

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
Wow! I just posted in that thread Jon! :ohmy: Good on you for a practical solution. I am ready to post up the pictures from our Relay Day in Jackson. Great Memories AND really really glad you and Jonz were able to enjoy most of the ride and oil fill cap did not become a more serious issue.