Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1976 CB750F Supersport 23 Apr 2021 07:05 #847279

• Rick H.
  • User
  • Thank you received: 254
It's just me but the buy in price was almost to good to be true at $100.00.  Unfortunately it is like setting a hook in a fish.  Now you got it, but what do you do with it?  I personally don't care for Hondas of that era and I even owned a '70 CB 750 for a short time, before getting my '75 Z1-B.  If it were me my next thought would be is it worth all the work AND money to get it ship shape and rideable coupled with my desire to own such a bike.  Absent the desire in my case I would clean it up best as I could and list it in some Honda forums/Ebay to see what I could get back on my investment.  You might make a decent profit and who knows, the bike may yet live again in someone else's hands.  Even parting it out is going to take some effort on many fronts and may not be worth that effort.  I can only imagine what the inside of the engine looks like after seeing the outside of the bike.  They say not to judge a book by its cover, but this could be an exception to the rule.  Good luck which ever way you go....

Rick H.
Rick H.

1977 Kawasaki KZ-1000A1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: