Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone use a rear stand for their bike? 19 May 2007 22:14 #141640

• Leaderone
  • Leaderone's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I was looking at getting a rear stand for my bike since getting my bike up on the centerstand is very hard with just me and my bad wrists right now. Anyone use one and if they do which one? I was also looking to take my center stand off for a little bit of weight reduction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone use a rear stand for their bike? 19 May 2007 23:38 #141645

• 77KZ650
  • User
  • Thank you received: 7
i have a front and back stand for my 12. makes for taking off wheels real easy. to use the type i have would require you to put a set of "spools" on your swingarm. or get the kind of stand (a lot more uncommon) that has rubber coated half moon pads designed for a tubular swingarm
07 MDP Rookie of the Year
01 ZX-12R street/drag bike. 8.97 @155.7 pump gas, dot tires, no bars, no power adders. top speed in the 1/4: 161MPH

Anyone use a rear stand for their bike? 20 May 2007 09:13 #141708

• kawtoy
  • User
  • Thank you received: 6
I use one for my 1000 but it has a FZR box swingarm. They are great and they come in handy. We have used it on Cary's CSR with a tubular swingarm but I would not recommend it. It is not very stable but it worked ok for changing wheels and so on. YOu should be able to fins one for the tube swingarm. I park mine on the stand. It is much more stable than being on the sidestand. I have tried and I can not knock it over.
Harley Davidson- Turning gas into noise without the harmful affects of horsepower for over 100 years.

• Page: