Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Edmonton, New Here.......KZ650SR 02 Jun 2006 20:48 #51709

• AzKZ650
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
That's a really nice looking bike Neil, I wish mine was that clean. If you or anyone else is interested I have a rack/backrest I removed from my bike (I'll have to clear it with the Boss, she was rather fond of the backrest), I Think my old pics in the gallery show it but if your interested I can take a few pics of it. It's not mint but its not junk either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from Edmonton, New Here.......KZ650SR 02 Jun 2006 21:06 #51718

• bill_wilcox100
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Neil,
Welcome and nice bike.
1977 KZ650-B1 (Stock)
Upgrades:
- Dyna S Electronic Ignition (DS2-2)
- Dyna 3 Ohm Coils (DC1-1)
- Coil Repowering Mod
- Progressive Springs Front & Rear
- Saddlemen Seat Cover
- New Metallic Red Re-Paint & Repro Badges.
Montreal, Canada

Hello from Edmonton, New Here.......KZ650SR 02 Jun 2006 21:16 #51723

• gas
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
neilh wrote:

Hello All,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Neil from Edmonton, Alberta and I am the proud owner of a 1978 Red KZ650SR with 18500 original Kilometres on it. I am completely new to bikes although I have wanted one as far back as I can remember. So with a good mid life crisis in mind, I found one of the bikes that everyone going to High School in the late '70s wanted.
I hope that I can learn a lot here about this bike, and motorcycling in general. I am sure that I have a lot of stupid questions. I look forward to looking through and seeing what all of you have and are up to.

Neil

Welcome buddy. Your intro sounds like me three years ago. You've found the right place, believe me. There is also a huge treasure trove of info in the "archives", which is basicly the old site.

• Page: