Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

my streefighter done! 02 May 2006 23:43 #44700

• sbjones
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
yes please, more pics and specs. like what kind of carbs and jetting size, exhaust and things like that.

thanks.

oh by the way looks great!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

my streefighter done! 04 May 2006 21:39 #45209

• rattler
  • rattler's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
thamks all...

the paint is still the same as it was , it is actualy not black. it a real dark jade green with pearl. it dose look black at night though, till you get up on it.

the complete front end is from a 2006 kawasaki zzr1200 ninja. forks, wheel, fender, brackes, tree, controls, ect. i hooke up my two-step into one of my control swithces. it wasnt a bolt on and take off swap. hade got lucky and found a guy near hear that dose a lot of machine work on the side at a steal. he done the hat-bushings i needed to press into my tripples to make my steering stem swap out. it has a six over swingarm. rear fender has been moved back. 5.5 back wheel with a 180 back tire but will be getting a new 190 after i burn this one off at derby this weekend.

the motor is pretty much the same as it was. i was on a poor mans budget. its a wisco 1075, welded crank, 34cv carbs, vance hines 4-1 header( upswept not pro pipe. it sets 2.5 inches from the ground :silly:) dyna coils, dyna wires, dyna s ignition, dyna drl-400 two step.

i will try to take better pics this weekend at derby. wont be able to post any pics till i can get to my old ladys moms pc. my usb ports are screwed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: