Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Z1R D3 fuel cap 29 Mar 2022 22:03 #864515

• Ojisan rider
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 63
My wife is from Japan and yes, I do have both account and place to ship. In Japan, that is. So I can ship it to my in-law's place, but I have no method of shipping it to you guys. Specially with this COVID. Both of us used to go there at least once a year as vacation, but since my passport is US, I can't go there without some kind of restriction, and there's a limit to how much my wife can carry by herself (she also need to bring MY stuff, mind you........................hee hee) so shipping to you guys will be a problem. Also know that Japanese post office has change some of there restriction recently (within few years so things we used to have things shipped from there are no longer possible) I need to look into that as well.

But for my wife, because she is Japanese citizen, she can pretty much go home even with restriction, is not as strict as mine. Oh and BTW, I live in Hawaii. You think you guys at down under is bad, our shipping is just as expensive, even from mainland US and takes just as long. well, maybe few days short of.
82' KZ750-R1 cafe racer style. Clip-on, Rear set, Fork-Brace, Mikuni Flat-slide (forgot the size), Kerker.
84' GPz750 (basket case). everything are in pieces.
89' ZX750-H1 (ZX-7 Ninja). Resurrection project are on going with my KZ750. Everything is stock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Z1R D3 fuel cap 29 Mar 2022 23:13 #864519

• 750 R1
  • 750 R1's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

My wife is from Japan and yes, I do have both account and place to ship. In Japan, that is. So I can ship it to my in-law's place, but I have no method of shipping it to you guys. Specially with this COVID. Both of us used to go there at least once a year as vacation, but since my passport is US, I can't go there without some kind of restriction, and there's a limit to how much my wife can carry by herself (she also need to bring MY stuff, mind you........................hee hee) so shipping to you guys will be a problem. Also know that Japanese post office has change some of there restriction recently (within few years so things we used to have things shipped from there are no longer possible) I need to look into that as well.

But for my wife, because she is Japanese citizen, she can pretty much go home even with restriction, is not as strict as mine. Oh and BTW, I live in Hawaii. You think you guys at down under is bad, our shipping is just as expensive, even from mainland US and takes just as long. well, maybe few days short of.

The reason I asked is that I would like to sell my NOS Z1R D2/D3 cap in Japan, they are going for silly money there as you know. I have a friend in Japan but he doesn't have a Yahoo Japan account, he's helped me buy a number of guitars over the years ...

Z1R D3 fuel cap 29 Mar 2022 23:32 #864521

• Ojisan rider
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 63

Ojisan rider post=864515My wife is from Japan and yes, I do have both account and place to ship. In Japan, that is. So I can ship it to my in-law's place, but I have no method of shipping it to you guys. Specially with this COVID. Both of us used to go there at least once a year as vacation, but since my passport is US, I can't go there without some kind of restriction, and there's a limit to how much my wife can carry by herself (she also need to bring MY stuff, mind you........................hee hee) so shipping to you guys will be a problem. Also know that Japanese post office has change some of there restriction recently (within few years so things we used to have things shipped from there are no longer possible) I need to look into that as well.

The reason I asked is that I would like to sell my NOS Z1R D2/D3 cap in Japan, they are going for silly money there as you know. I have a friend in Japan but he doesn't have a Yahoo Japan account, he's helped me buy a number of guitars over the years ...

I see. But there's are couple restriction and rules that you may not like in Japan Yahoo Auction. For example, for private lister,  the buyer actually need to acknowledge the receipt of the item, or you won't get paid (so if they forget or they want to rip you off, they can and saw more than a few reviews regarding this, and Yahoo Japan won't help said it's between seller and buyer). So you may not, or certainly I'm not comfortable with such a high priced item.

We may be moving there in a few years depending on this COVID thingy, but even if we don't move, I may visit there whenever I can (to collect motorcycle parts..............Hee hee) so maybe then I can help you with it.

If and when I do move there, I'll be sure to let everyone here know. But they need to promise me they won't overload my email acoount.....................Or PM for that matter.

82' KZ750-R1 cafe racer style. Clip-on, Rear set, Fork-Brace, Mikuni Flat-slide (forgot the size), Kerker.
84' GPz750 (basket case). everything are in pieces.
89' ZX750-H1 (ZX-7 Ninja). Resurrection project are on going with my KZ750. Everything is stock.

Z1R D3 fuel cap 29 Mar 2022 23:33 #864522

• kzstreetfighter71
  • User
  • Atlantic West Coast
  • Thank you received: 250
You can open an account with his addresses as far as I know, there is also buyee but they just automatically block all auctions for anything that may have come in contact with a motor bike new or old.
06 Gsf 1200 bandit, 08 Triumph tiger 1010
05 Yam xv1700 , 02 Hon shadow 1100
1975 Z1 (currently working on)
1977 Z1000 ( running and in storage)
1978 Z1000 (currently working on)
1978 Z1r "skinny tank" (currently working on)
1978 Z1r "fat tank (gathering parts)
1979 z1000st (currently working on)