• Page:

TOPIC:

Venhill brake lines FR/RR set 24 Jul 2022 21:41 #870965

• Ojisan rider
  • Ojisan rider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 63
Aloha guys.

I bought this on evilbay for my bike, but the line is just tiny bit short for my liking. Rear needs about 1/2 inch or so more, and fronts needs about an inch for my taste. So decided to build my own and sell these. I think I paid something like 100 USD shipping, but trying to sell it for 70 USD shipping.

According to the seller, these are for 82' 750-R1. I would say rear is used, but I only ran the fluids. Never seen any street use as my bike is still on the process. Installed them with fluid to check the function, but more I see, it was tiny bit short for my liking so decided to take it off and build me another one. Fronts are installed dry without any fluid and didn't install the washer because I just wanted to see how it fit from the experience at the rear. Just as I thought, bit short for my taste. So fronts are basically new. Because I installed the rear with fluid, I don't have the washer for it, but I do have similar size washer so I can include them if needed. 

This shows just how long is the rear. From center to center.

1 of 2 front.

2 of 2 front

fitting and banjos

continue to next post
82' KZ750-R1 cafe racer style. Clip-on, Rear set, Fork-Brace, Mikuni Flat-slide (forgot the size), Kerker.
84' GPz750 (basket case). everything are in pieces.
89' ZX750-H1 (ZX-7 Ninja). Resurrection project are on going with my KZ750. Everything is stock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ojisan rider.

Venhill brake lines FR/RR set 24 Jul 2022 21:45 #870966

• Ojisan rider
  • Ojisan rider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 63
The lines

All three lines have this.

82' KZ750-R1 cafe racer style. Clip-on, Rear set, Fork-Brace, Mikuni Flat-slide (forgot the size), Kerker.
84' GPz750 (basket case). everything are in pieces.
89' ZX750-H1 (ZX-7 Ninja). Resurrection project are on going with my KZ750. Everything is stock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: