Hey everyone. This is a reboot to a past effort to clear out my one equipment storage area before the fall.
Free space is worth FAR more than money to me. Tempted to say 100.00....come get it ALL, but figured that parsing it out would
actually serve the community better. Many of these parts are just fine and ready for a little clean up and go. Nothing, and I do
mean NOTHING here will ever win you a trophy. What these are, are good, usable parts that hopefully can get your bike back
on the road. They ALL came with my awesome '78 650 that I picked up from another forum member in 2019. They're a mix of
Kz650B, C maaaybe 550.... and 650SR. But mainly they're 650 parts.
Let's wheel and deal. 2 for 1's....3 for 1's....whole lots....my answer is gonna be "yes". I'm in western, MA...and have a PO steps from
my driveway. Can start boxing stuff this weekend. Working 8am-7pm ALL WEEK next week, but will have gobs of time for email. I've
done parts dumps before - mainly on the CB1100F forum when my 900F blew up on me. If you want to wiggle on price, just holler.
ALL PRICES ARE "SHIPPED". Flat rate, in other words.
1) Right side '82 GPZ sidecover. All tabs good. I would repaint. No cracks anywhere. 25.00
2) Header. Some rust. Not much. - 15.00
3) Header Same. - 15.00
4) Front fender. Some rust. No rot. 30.
5) Rear fender. Same condition as rear. 30.
6) Chain guard. Good condition. 20.00
7) Set of signals. 20.00 - 10ea if you want just one.
8) Blue tail piece. No cracks. Eh - I'd repaint...but if you just need something to look "good enough" it'll do. 40.00
9) Brake pedal. Good splines. Comes with bolt. 10.00
10) 12V rectifier. 15.00
11) Front controls wiring. Good plugs everywhere. 15.00.
12) Pair of mirrors. 12.00
13) Stock ignition. Good condition. Ran well, Paulie told me. He upgraded to electric. 15.00
14) Headlight mount with all the bushings and rubber stuff. Cool piece. 25.00
15) Rear tail light. 20.00
16) Rear brake caliper with bolts. I'd toss the line. 20
17) Koni 201 shocks. I guess they're made by IKON now. 100.00
18) Whole front brake minus the lever: Caliper, a few lines (one is stainless), master cyl. Mounting bolts. 30.00
19) Airbox. Pretty nice too. Thought about keeping it...but nah. 35.00
20) Rear wheel inner damper thingies...LOL. I will be stunned if someone wants/needs these! 5.00
30) Hahaha...appears I totally missed the 20's somehow! Front pegs. 8.00
31) Center stand "catch" bracket thingy....you know, with the rubber foot to buffer the stand. Comes with the right side matching bracket..maybe for the exhaust? 10.00
32) Complete steering stem race set. No bearings. 10.00
33) Headlight. Small scuff on bottom...little rust. Comes with bulb. 20.00
34) Horn. 10
35) Battery box. Pretty nice. 20.00
36) Kickstand with....wait. Scratch that. It's bent.....
37) Front wheel. Shame on me for letting it get a little rusty on one area. It was perfect. Tire is road ready. Comes with mounting hardware too and rotor, which is in good condition...just rusty. God I don't want to ship this thing......let's do this: 30.00 if you can come get it or meet me within 25mi of my location. If you NEED it....let's talk. We'll figure it out.
38) Front fender stay. 9.00
39) Left rear set. 15.00
40) Kickstand. 20.00
41) Front caliper. Comes will all bolts and pretty good pads. Toss that shitty line, though. 20.00
42) Whole wiring harness. Condition unknown, but my understand was that Paulie pulled stuff from 2 complete donor bikes. How's 30.00 sound?
43) Right rearset with master cylinder AND caliper and line. 20.00!!
44) Rear wheel. This one will clean up a little better than the front. Come with everything ready to mount. Tire is no good. 40.00 locally. Give me a holler if you need it shipped.
Cheers, guys. And again....if you want to wheel and deal...and package stuff, let's get creative. Large flat rate boxes can fit a bunch of stuff. International buyers....I'm game, but I'll have to ask for shipping help. Maybe we can split shipping....or better...all I know is that it cost me nearly 50.00 to ship a smallish box to Nova Scotia this winter. Unless it's a small box, I think you're better off on eBay, I hate to say it, but...let's see what's possible.
Like I mentioned - I can start getting stuff boxed this weekend and some shipped early next week. I'll be quite busy, but will have lots of computer time to reply to emails and amend the listing as things get spoken for. Hope to get some good parts back into the field!