Timing advance curves

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
26 Jul 2024 23:00 #902592 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic Timing advance curves

I’m projecting? I’m a child? Look in the mirror. Why did you feel it was necessary to make this stupid arrogant pointless post? Another member of the old clique who felt it was extremely important to defend the status quo. Again, you prove my point. Just trying to make yourself appear intelligent and knowledgeable? Guess what? You failed. You’re not. Who is really the child here? It’s you. Grow up before it’s too late. Get over it. It’s ok. Really. And by the way, who asked you anyway? You really felt it was necessary to make this waste of everyone’s time post? Why? Get over yourself. Go do something useful. Watch TV. Go to bed.
The topic has been locked.
More
27 Jul 2024 00:57 #902593 by Wookie58
Replied by Wookie58 on topic Timing advance curves

I’m projecting? I’m a child? Look in the mirror. Why did you feel it was necessary to make this stupid arrogant pointless post? Another member of the old clique who felt it was extremely important to defend the status quo. Again, you prove my point. Just trying to make yourself appear intelligent and knowledgeable? Guess what? You failed. You’re not. Who is really the child here? It’s you. Grow up before it’s too late. Get over it. It’s ok. Really. And by the way, who asked you anyway? You really felt it was necessary to make this waste of everyone’s time post? Why? Get over yourself. Go do something useful. Watch TV. Go to bed.
there is zero tolerance for this kind of petulant outburst here. You have asked a question which has been answered (with the same answer broadly from several members who's opinion is respected) of course you can challenge the answer (in a constructive manner) you get but I assume you asked in the first place as you "don't know". All advice is given out of goodwill and you have the choice to accept, challenge or "move on"
I have locked this thread before it goes down a familiar path.
PS: impressive stable of bikes in your signature, would love to see pics some time
Be Well !
  • Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
27 Jul 2024 06:52 - 27 Jul 2024 07:16 #902594 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Timing advance curves
 Shades of Jeff
Wookie is too nice. 
I would have banned  him in a heartbeat. 
Will be watching very closely
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
Last edit: 27 Jul 2024 07:16 by Street Fighter LTD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58