Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tarozzi rearsets? 25 Oct 2005 19:00 #4270

• duncan
  • duncan's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
does anyone have any comments/experience about tarozzi rearsets?

i've done a google search, and some people say they are good stuff (though a bit expensive).

but others say the cast aluminum components break too easy, and others say the shift linkage is too flexible/imprecise/expensive missed shifts.

thx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

tarozzi rearsets? 26 Oct 2005 14:01 #4469

• CB/GS/XS
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I have them on a GS550, and they're fine. I installed them with a MotoGP reverse-shift pattern (1 up, 5 bang down) because they worked better that way.
They're the best stuff out there for these years, since I've heard you don't want to try Raasks. I have the offset clip-ons too. Not cheap for either set but reasonable. The mounting holes for the rear-sets were slightly off but easily made to work with a drill press or a rat tail file. This could have been a production error by Suzuki in the frame building.

tarozzi rearsets? 12 Dec 2005 20:52 #12880

• dixie789456
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
i just put a set on my 78' kz1000 and i love em'
the only problem is that my bike is kick start only
and it does rub a bit on kick start but i have 12to1 compression on my bike so kicking it itsn't all that easy anyway. other than that there great. easy to put on and the break and shifter work flawless. got mine from americanclassix.com if you get some i'll sell you the rear pegs for $50.00 i can't use them with my new exhaust. they cost $99.00 new

Post edited by: dixie789456, at: 2005/12/12 23:54

• Page: