For Plummen

More
22 Apr 2010 18:44 #362491 by fochtup1
Replied by fochtup1 on topic For Plummen
larrycavan wrote:

fochtup1 wrote:

larrycavan wrote:

fochtup1 wrote:

we are in the process of restoring one of those...1970 challenge t/a 340 sixpak...hemi orange black vinyl roof pistol grip shifter
16000mile numbers matching.
have some pics here... www.mercenary-mechanic.com in projects
enjoy

My older brother had the cousin to that, a 1970 AAR Cuda. I've wanted one since I was 14 years old. You're a lucky guy!

i wish i was that lucky...customers car...but should be worth about 600,000 dollars when complete. that car is 1 of 2 in that package and #2 is gone to mopar heaven.
aar cuda is next in line is to come through the shop from the owner of the T/A

I see you're in Pa. Let me know when that Cuda is there and I'll drive down to see it in person. I can see from your website that you're my kind of people :)

I had a 69 GTX 440 with the slap stick auto. Rust bucket but boy did it ever smoke the tires...

where are you from...the cuda is going to get a full blown road race set up when it comes through.
we are mainly a wrench for hire for road race cars, track set ups, pit guys to full out race conversions. just got and engine back today from the builder and put into the spec truck. 409hp and 475lbs torque.
will let you know when the cuda comes though.
justin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2010 19:23 #362498 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic For Plummen
larrycavan wrote:

fochtup1 wrote:

larrycavan wrote:

fochtup1 wrote:

we are in the process of restoring one of those...1970 challenge t/a 340 sixpak...hemi orange black vinyl roof pistol grip shifter
16000mile numbers matching.
have some pics here... www.mercenary-mechanic.com in projects
enjoy

My older brother had the cousin to that, a 1970 AAR Cuda. I've wanted one since I was 14 years old. You're a lucky guy!

i wish i was that lucky...customers car...but should be worth about 600,000 dollars when complete. that car is 1 of 2 in that package and #2 is gone to mopar heaven.
aar cuda is next in line is to come through the shop from the owner of the T/A

I see you're in Pa. Let me know when that Cuda is there and I'll drive down to see it in person. I can see from your website that you're my kind of people :)

I had a 69 GTX 440 with the slap stick auto. Rust bucket but boy did it ever smoke the tires...

larry,
when i was a young squirt working at a classic british car place i went for a ride in a 69 GTX with a 440 -4 speed to get lunch one day....driver borrowed it from a friend.....my first experience in a big block......i still remember that ride like it was yesterday and it was 27 years ago....a lasting impression to say the least......B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.