parts/diagram kawasaki website

More
19 Mar 2006 15:53 #32592 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic parts/diagram kawasaki website
I've printed my parts manual copies directly from the site. I magnified the diagram 3X and it prints nicely on a US Letter sized page. I had to do it at work since the zoom in function seems to require IE. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I right click in the picture frame (but not on the picture itself as the page title will be lost), select print, then right click in the parts listing frame and select print. Cheap and easy parts manual.

- Nate >>

Post edited by: n0nb, at: 2006/03/19 18:55

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2006 16:21 #32608 by gas
Replied by gas on topic parts/diagram kawasaki website
Sandy wrote:

...it does take a while to get it all onto Your hard-drive,but well worth it...fact is...ANY info like that,I get it saved A.S.A.P....before it DOES dissapear.

Yes, I did the same thing last year, as It was far quicker to have the info on my own system. I also dumped that stuff into the file system on this site. The more information that 650 owners have, the better. So....all the exploded parts pictures and part numbers for the 77 650 B1 is available in the file section of this site. I have relied heavily at times on shared information from KZRider members, and always try to give back in that regard. I didn't think of this, Sandy did. I'm not the first to do these mechanical procedures on kz's, others were. But....the point is they shared with me, and helped me, so I try in my own sometimes feeble way, to pass the help on.

More
19 Mar 2006 17:32 #32625 by TuffyToo
Replied by TuffyToo on topic parts/diagram kawasaki website
I was able to copy the pictures, but how did you copy the part number section?

More
19 Mar 2006 18:55 #32656 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic parts/diagram kawasaki website
To do that,You want to go to the grey border in the list.It breaks the 2 pages between the pic and the text down below...move Your curser in that area until it turns into a double-ended arrow,and then You can move the border up or down(left mouse click), to expose all of the text(the part numbers and names)...right click and choose"Select all"...right click again and choose,"Copy"(You must be in the blue zone to copy) and then You simply open up either notebook or wordpad,and right click in the middle of the page there and choose"paste"...then You have to save that file to wherever You are storing the info...that is up in the left corner under "File"...so how bad did I confuse You?:laugh:

Post edited by: sandy, at: 2006/03/19 21:57

1977 KZ1000 A-1

More
19 Mar 2006 19:27 #32676 by CHARLESRAD
Replied by CHARLESRAD on topic parts/diagram kawasaki website
I am going to start printing out my diagrams this week that scared me on sunday. thatnks for the responses people long live the KZ