Angled Exhaust Connector Question...

• Shoe48
  • User
  • Live each day as it is your last
More
06 Feb 2007 06:31 #110527 by Shoe48
Replied by Shoe48 on topic Angled Exhaust Connector Question...
I know I could get those made local , I know a guy at a Muffler shop real well ,, I will check into it ,, I guess are they 7" long with the bend ? or is that the lenght with out the bend ? anyway I will follow up on this in a few days ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2007 06:41 #110530 by indykaw77
Replied by indykaw77 on topic Angled Exhaust Connector Question...
I thought of the local muffler shop, too. (Just bought 3 ft of 1 1/2 OD for $10.00. They even opened my severly squished muffler inlet back to original for nuthin'!). Kicker, to me it seems, is adaptors, bends, etc. Would have to get bike there, leave it, explain what needs done, etc etc....
What the world needs is an "Adapters-R-Us" outlet!!!!!
Just my thought, tho......:whistle:

Kawasaki Motorcycles...because cars lean th wrong way!

• Biquetoast
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • King Jeremy The Wicked
More
06 Feb 2007 07:10 #110543 by Biquetoast
Replied by Biquetoast on topic Angled Exhaust Connector Question...
indykaw77 wrote:

I thought of the local muffler shop, too. (Just bought 3 ft of 1 1/2 OD for $10.00. They even opened my severly squished muffler inlet back to original for nuthin'!). Kicker, to me it seems, is adaptors, bends, etc. Would have to get bike there, leave it, explain what needs done, etc etc....
What the world needs is an "Adapters-R-Us" outlet!!!!!
Just my thought, tho......:whistle:

...exactly. And, *appearance*. It won't be chrome at a muffler shop...

Though I'm not obsessive about my bike's appearance (you'd know if you've seen pics), I do like to opt for a better-looking option. Hell, I just want any option! ;) If I was going to have to have it made at the local shop, then fiber-wrap would be my only option...

Amen on the "Adapters-R-Us". I cannot for the life of me figure out why somebody wouldn't list that part alone on the 'net...

(1.) '75/'76 KZ400D - Commuter
(2.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(3.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(4.) '75 KZ400D - Sold
kz750twins.com