Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

KZ North American Relay Ride-Leg 3 25 Jul 2013 16:50 #598226

• goodfastncheap
  • User
  • Thank you received: 38

Shenaningeneer wrote: Okay, I've had a chance to read all the sites and threads and have come to the conclusion that this IS a really awesome idea. Sadly, if they're rolling from Yellowstone to Boise I'd have a solid 4-6 hour ride just to catch them (minimum). I'll PM Motor Head to see if it will come any closer to SLC after it has passed through California.

If not, I'll just keep my eyes on the various threads and see if I can't end up helping out some other way. Thanks guys.

Much of the discussion last night centered around how this thing ends, and the 4 of us anyway like the idea of the relay ending at the 4 corners. Maybe you could get there, or help out in some way with that. I think we will be needing NV... Thanks again for pledging to be involved -- maybe your could scramble a squadron of UT guys!
1979 KZ650 B3
KZ Relay Rider #54, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KZ North American Relay Ride-Leg 3 25 Jul 2013 17:40 #598239

• Shenaningeneer
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
I could scramble some UT riders, but I'd be the only one on an old school KZ. Most of my boys ride Harleys or modern sport bikes. How are you thinking of getting back to the Four Corners after California? Either going to have to go down to So Cal and ride I-15 back up through Vegas, or you can take I-80 back east from Sacramento across the desert, through SLC, then down south.

Depending on the dates, I might be able to get a group together to ride with me to LV and back up to the corners. Or I could go part way across 80 and bring it back and south, depending on how far the Cali rider was willing to go.
Riding a KZ1100-L in Salt Lake City and loving it.

KZ North American Relay Ride-Leg 3 29 Jul 2013 16:43 #598947

• Forrest
  • Sustaining Member
  • The Mad Duck
  • Thank you received: 178

Shenaningeneer wrote: I could scramble some UT riders, but I'd be the only one on an old school KZ. Most of my boys ride Harleys or modern sport bikes. How are you thinking of getting back to the Four Corners after California? Either going to have to go down to So Cal and ride I-15 back up through Vegas, or you can take I-80 back east from Sacramento across the desert, through SLC, then down south.

Depending on the dates, I might be able to get a group together to ride with me to LV and back up to the corners. Or I could go part way across 80 and bring it back and south, depending on how far the Cali rider was willing to go.

It would be great to have a KZ Rider from Utah involved in the Relay! I suggest checking out the Rocky Mountain Leg 4 and the NorthWest Leg for more details. >>>>

www.kzrider.com/forum/13-bike-related/50...-leg?start=40#598946
KZ RIDER RELAY FLAG CARRIER #55
1977 KZ650B Ready & Fit to Roll Anywhere!
1974 F7 175 -first bike and still own, full resto soon!
2002 ZRX1200R -Red the faster color
2011 Concours 14 -Now a Snarling Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!