High priced bikes 3 pics

More
14 Jul 2010 18:06 #382692 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic High priced bikes 3 pics
trianglelaguna wrote:

was plummen just kidding about the orange turbo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2010 18:25 #382697 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic High priced bikes 3 pics
The natives have been in the fermented coconut juice tonight.All hands on deck.Stand by to repell the orange and blue boarders.Battle stations.Hoses at the ready.Pass the Bloody Mary mix will you?bj

More
14 Jul 2010 20:24 #382742 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic High priced bikes 3 pics
Mcdroid wrote:

PLUMMEN wrote:

Mcdroid wrote:

Ducati orange!?!?!?!

blue ,just like the 78s with carbs B)

I thought the turbos were issued in two color choices ...both the the 'blue' and the moly?

i thought they were all black with those :S stripes on the factory turbos :S

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
14 Jul 2010 22:10 #382774 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic High priced bikes 3 pics
Those bikes are uglyer than the girlfriend I never had. I might trade a peanut butter sandwich on moldy bread for one with the promise they pay someone to ride it. Like a 900, I hane only seen two around here in 10 years. Problem is noone knows what they are! Hardly anyone! NO I not old! They dumb! Lame azz new generation punks. Got no respect, got no attention span, but no shortage of balls. Had like a 5 yr old tell me wtf u lookin at! Can u believe that !! I wanted to kick his aaa but for DAMN sure he was packin heat too! Never did figure what that was all about. It lowered my self esteem, see people,,, they work you mentally constantly. Whatever happened to the old days when you thought you tough ..... you WERE! Cuz u had it. It it WASN'T a figment of your imagination. Now daze it's not the size of your bicepts or your magic wand, it's whose got the biggest pills with the coolest colors. And the biggest mouth. NOW daze don't let anyone know your smart. You'll be ignored. Some of these new gen punks need some thrashing straight up. My name is nads.com and I been kicked in the balls. AGAIN! If it's under 30 it's down and dirty. Lots' of chiefs not enough indians. Could say what up cheif? It's not chief it's KING to u old man. Then I run over em with my 900. Get away with it too cuz they don't know wtf it is! BAAA HAA HAA!

More
14 Jul 2010 22:33 #382779 by KZ250LTD
Replied by KZ250LTD on topic High priced bikes 3 pics
nads.com wrote:

Those bikes are uglyer than the girlfriend I never had. I might trade a peanut butter sandwich on moldy bread for one with the promise they pay someone to ride it. Like a 900, I hane only seen two around here in 10 years. Problem is noone knows what they are! Hardly anyone! NO I not old! They dumb! Lame azz new generation punks. Got no respect, got no attention span, but no shortage of balls. Had like a 5 yr old tell me wtf u lookin at! Can u believe that !! I wanted to kick his aaa but for DAMN sure he was packin heat too! Never did figure what that was all about. It lowered my self esteem, see people,,, they work you mentally constantly. Whatever happened to the old days when you thought you tough ..... you WERE! Cuz u had it. It it WASN'T a figment of your imagination. Now daze it's not the size of your bicepts or your magic wand, it's whose got the biggest pills with the coolest colors. And the biggest mouth. NOW daze don't let anyone know your smart. You'll be ignored. Some of these new gen punks need some thrashing straight up. My name is nads.com and I been kicked in the balls. AGAIN! If it's under 30 it's down and dirty. Lots' of chiefs not enough indians. Could say what up cheif? It's not chief it's KING to u old man. Then I run over em with my 900. Get away with it too cuz they don't know wtf it is! BAAA HAA HAA!

. . . I have a feeling this is in the wrong thread :blink:

79 KZ1000ST
Past:
Many.
Attachments: