Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....

• 9am53
  • User
  • homebrew, and some bbq
More
23 Feb 2010 04:34 #349760 by 9am53
Replied by 9am53 on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
I want one of those military diesel KLR's

testarossa wrote:

jeffasaki wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA Get rid of those plugs and slam some 20:1 pistons in there and youll be good to go.
Thats funny

Exactly what I was thinking. Diesel Kawa. You will have all of the torque you'll ever want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2010 06:53 #349775 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
dkmk wrote:

OK, I'll bite B) . Last fall, I started fabricating an A-frame canopy for my pop-up camper, just a quick frame to put on top, and cover with a tarp to keep the snow off for the winter.
I laid out the base, welded the the two joints on one side, flipped it around and proceeded to weld the last side which formed the rectangle. Great so far! As I went to take it outside to check the fit on the camper, I realized I had welded the frame around one of the support beams in the garage... :ohmy: :laugh:.

so did ya cut the support post to get it out? now that would of been funny! :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
23 Feb 2010 11:40 #349818 by 1977Greyghost
Replied by 1977Greyghost on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Now we all know that he is smarter than that! He just dug up the floor to get it out! My worst DA move was thinking (NOT) I could run electric to the coil on a dune buggy through a rubber bunge cord. Thats been about 36 years ago,
I still get a chuckle out of it, but I don't know if I'm any brighter than back then....GOOD TIMES.
1977greyghost

The only thing that you can't speed up or slow down....TIME
1980 KZ1000 LTD
2003 Bombardier Traxter MAX

More
04 Apr 2010 16:19 #358418 by ditchdriver
Replied by ditchdriver on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
several years ago my neighbor had a little yamaha 3 wheeler it would only hold him an my little brother so we hooked up one of those little read wagons to the back tih a rope and decide it was safe(NOT) and i could even steer my self well we then proceed down the trail (which is bumpy and full over gravel and get to about 10 maybe 15 mph when the front axel jerks out from under it and i go rolling for about 20 ft breath knocked out of me and all cut up.

the rivets to the axel were rusted apart.

worse thing was we just crammed it back on and went again did a couple laps before it came off that time but we had more confidence in it cause it held that long so we were going faster. :woohoo: (i was not happy)

1982 kz 550 ltd
Grand Forks, ND

More
06 Apr 2010 20:39 #358886 by baddleespelt
Replied by baddleespelt on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Punch Ball Flamethrower....
So this one time... in my stepdad's garage...
I was 10-11 years old, playing with a punch ball.. the kind with the attached rubber band... when I notice the twin tanks of his acetylene torch just waiting there for me to fill this balloon with...
So i fill it with oxygen, and then i remember that the gas won't really ignite unless I add acetylene...maybe about THIS much.....
So I then, being safety minded, walk out into the driveway so as not to ignite anything with my new flamethrower.....
(my friends are giggling from about 15 feet away, what do you suppose they had figured out that I hadn't?)
and I cradle this 2 foot sphere under my arm as I strike a bic lighter at the nozzle....
I was HOLDING THE SUN and my ears were ringing and I was blind and the neighbors were running out of their houses from a block away and my friends were rolling on the ground laughing and my eyebrows were smoking and .....

1981 KZ1000J
1981 KZ550A2
2009 Gary Fisher Advance 2.0

More
06 Apr 2010 21:25 #358894 by KawiConvert
Replied by KawiConvert on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Back when I was 10 we had an old Kawasaki 110 3-wheeler that I would ride around the farm/ranch. It was a pain as it always wanted to die (something to do with limited maintenance and not winterizing it) As a 10 year old I would try to jump every little dirt hill that I could find. One day while checking the water I saw what looked like the perfect jump (mound of dirt with some weeds growing on the one end) so I squared up to it, gave it full throttle and got ready. Turns out to only be wide enough for 2 wheels (weeds were just weeds) so I end up flying through the air while the 3-wheeler is flying somewhere else through the air. I landed in a heap, the 3-wheeler hit, bounced, rolled, and ended up on its wheels. The best part was that it was sitting there idling while I'm still counting to make sure all my pieces are still intact. Drove a lot slower the rest of the way home.

1978 KZ650 D1 ~ Carb jetting: 107.5 & 20 & 4th groove with pods and 4-1 Exhaust

More
07 Apr 2010 01:51 #358911 by bigD82kzltd
Replied by bigD82kzltd on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
My kz is the first bike I have ever owned and of course it had to let me know how stupid I could be. Brought it home and the guy I bought it from told me it needed a new battery. I bought a battery charger and put it on the battery that night and got the bike to run.
Over the next couple weeks I was going through the bike giving it a tune up. I thought I had developed an electrical problem. I had the charger hooke up and when I would hit the start button I would hear a pop from the right side of the bike and all the lights would go out. I would wait twenty minutes and turn the key and everything would light up nice and bright, hit the start button and POP. Same thing again and again. Called a buddy to come over and get another set of eyes on it. Hit the start button and for the first time it arked at the positive terminal and the lights went out. Did it again and it arked again. turns out the screw at the positive terminal was loose. tightened it up and have never had a problem with the thing again.
Nothin like having a bike tell you to look at the easy things first.
First thought was I am such a dumba$$
David

1982 kz1000 ltd 4 into 1 vance and hines with baffle and pod filters. stock engine that was rebuilt but don't know at how many miles

More
07 Apr 2010 14:16 - 07 Apr 2010 14:18 #359055 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
baddleespelt wrote:

Punch Ball Flamethrower....
So this one time... in my stepdad's garage...
I was 10-11 years old, playing with a punch ball.. the kind with the attached rubber band... when I notice the twin tanks of his acetylene torch just waiting there for me to fill this balloon with...
So i fill it with oxygen, and then i remember that the gas won't really ignite unless I add acetylene...maybe about THIS much.....
So I then, being safety minded, walk out into the driveway so as not to ignite anything with my new flamethrower.....
(my friends are giggling from about 15 feet away, what do you suppose they had figured out that I hadn't?)
and I cradle this 2 foot sphere under my arm as I strike a bic lighter at the nozzle....
I was HOLDING THE SUN and my ears were ringing and I was blind and the neighbors were running out of their houses from a block away and my friends were rolling on the ground laughing and my eyebrows were smoking and .....

luckily for you, unlike my cousin :(, you weren't dead in a couple of weeks. :)

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )
Last edit: 07 Apr 2010 14:18 by N0NB.

More
07 Apr 2010 15:40 #359068 by thompsonmx100
Replied by thompsonmx100 on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Yeah I was gonna say he was lucky to have not killed himself.

2006 gs 500 streetfighter
1982 gpz750 breathed on wreck
1985 gpz750
Kz 650

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
22 Jun 2010 06:24 - 22 Jun 2010 06:37 #377506 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Took the kids swimming the other day and saw this one. I promise that I didn't do it. Pretty much self explanatory.

Make sure to click the photo to enlarge. Read rule 8.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN
Last edit: 22 Jun 2010 06:37 by testarossa.