Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
17 Feb 2010 18:53 #348886 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
watched a guy get tired of trying to kick a big cc single 2 stroke dirty bike-maico 490...can am ..somthing a ruther.....said it was flooded... so he pulled the plug and checked it for spark against the head ,small kick showed spark....then he tried to kick it over to clear the fuel from the cylinder...but the plug had good spark...WHOOSH...POP!!! he was covered in blue flames and his hair was begining to go up too....wow this guy moved fast...he did a tasmainian devil around the shop untill he blew the flames out by moving through air...wow....kickpoof!!!!

i saw the same guy drop a honda interstate off his bench 2 feet when the tie down gave.......

and he "borrowed" the cam chain tensioner off a insurance front end damg..gs750es....then let folks try and start it for a few days before he "rememberd"

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2010 19:27 #348890 by jeffasaki
Replied by jeffasaki on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Back in the late 80s i was a foreman at a welding shop.
I call a guy to come in for a interview.
Can you weld?
Yeah Im a great welder.
Lets go do a test.
I set him up at a welding station with everything he needs to run a bead.
He takes the mig gun points it at his face then takes out a BIC lighter and tries to light the mig gun while the wire is slowly headed for his face.
I grab the gun away from him and he says and I quote "what are you doing I almost had it lit"
I did give him a job as a runner of the grinder.
Everyone deserves a chance

78 Z1R
78 KZ1000
76 KH500 gone
71 HS1B 90
81 GS 1100 gone
80 PE400
02 KLR

Ontario Canada

More
17 Feb 2010 22:07 #348907 by thompsonmx100
Replied by thompsonmx100 on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
^^^^^^^^^^WTF heres your sign. I have a little one I did just recently i am building a cafe inspired bike so I decide to drill some speed holes in my levers I get done doing this and then I notice the brake lever has a tiny bend in it no problem I'll just put it in the vise and give it a tap tap taparoo well I straightened it alright staight into two pieces onto the floor.

what it should have looked like

what it looks like

2006 gs 500 streetfighter
1982 gpz750 breathed on wreck
1985 gpz750
Kz 650

• Old Man Rock
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
18 Feb 2010 03:46 #348915 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
@ Jeff.... Dude I started reading your reply and I was like wholly crap, can't be the same guy I witnessed in a weld test but it ended slightly different...

Back in the late 80s working in a welding shop.
I call a guy to come in for a interview.
Can you weld?
Yeah Im a great welder.
Lets go do a test.
We set him up at a welding station with everything he needs to run some vertical & horizontal beads.

Turns on the the Lincoln Heliarc welding machine, grounds the metal test piece, rotates the power setting, puts on the welding helmet, inserts the welding rod.... So far, so good right...

Head nod & Drops the helmet to strike an arc then SCREAMS BLOODY HELL... He forgot to close the lens cover so he was only using the clear glass... :ohmy:

So of course we're all feeling bad for him, hell it happens.... But no, it get's better...

He stopped for being painfully blinded, rubbed his eyes and proceeded again with determination but this time, tried squinting to block the intense lighting not realizing the dark colored lens on the flip up door was there for a reason... :blink: :S

Needless to say, he never made it through a full bead pass and wasn't hired... Not to mention I'm sure he had some serious "ARC EYES" translation, blistering on the eyes...

Curiously wonder how a full grown deep throaty man can shriek like a little girl.... :laugh:

OMR

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

More
18 Feb 2010 06:02 #348934 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Old Man Rock wrote:

...Curiously wonder how a full grown deep throaty man can shriek like a little girl....

Here . . . play with this! :laugh: :laugh:

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:

More
18 Feb 2010 15:33 #349050 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
Yesterday i went for a ride. The bike started running like crap so i went on into town and got some seafoam thinking the gas might have started to go bad sitting in the shop.

Got to the Rootbeer stand and had a nice visit. Got ready to leave and the bike wouldn't start.

Forgot my plug wrench so i just called my harley riding friend and he brought a trailer and hauled me home.

We checked the plugs and they fired but were wet so i changed them out. Still wouldn't start.

Went to the house.

Got to the shop today and checked spark,fuel,and timing. All good.

Pulled carbs and cleaned pilots and blew the carbs out.

Installed carbs and it wouldn't start. :S

Thinking what is wrong? Light bulb goes off in head and i picked my gas can up and it was full of kerosene. :blush:

Drained tank filled with gas,started bike and opened door so all the smoke from the kerosene would clear out.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

More
18 Feb 2010 15:51 #349055 by jeffasaki
Replied by jeffasaki on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
HAHAHAHAHA Get rid of those plugs and slam some 20:1 pistons in there and youll be good to go.
Thats funny

78 Z1R
78 KZ1000
76 KH500 gone
71 HS1B 90
81 GS 1100 gone
80 PE400
02 KLR

Ontario Canada

More
18 Feb 2010 16:12 #349057 by kawsakiman
Replied by kawsakiman on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
roy-b-boy-b wrote:

Thinking what is wrong? Light bulb goes off in head and i picked my gas can up and it was full of kerosene. :blush:

Drained tank filled with gas,started bike and opened door so all the smoke from the kerosene would clear out.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

maybe you should post that story on the "cleaning carbon from combustion chambers" thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
that's an old trick to clean the carbon off the valves.

hard to start and smokes like a bitch afterwards.

someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
18 Feb 2010 17:01 #349069 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
driving around with brake levers without the little round ball that were originally there, cast on the end, is ----VERY----very-- dangerous......

see an old buddy one day ,sunny out,summer day dowton....young...aimless...we head to a brewery resturaunt and drink a pitcher of custom brew....some more friends show up....we retire to my buddies 69 ford to pass the rasta and soak in the sun....hey can you pull a wheelie one asks???....the others are like yeah "he's crazy on that thing"....

so get outta the car and rev it up...ride to one end of the street and pull a wheelie back to the car...overshoot my landing...grab front brake....wash out....sliding on top of my 77kz1000.....when the previously broken off clutch lever works it's way 2 inches into my forearm then ripps itself back out leaving a lifetime scar and really hurting for a long time...blood everywhere and my friends girl was wigging out bigtime...asswipe award....never knew those balls were there to protect the rider in a crash from getting a stab wound.....never knew...know now though....

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
18 Feb 2010 17:49 #349079 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
jeffasaki wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA Get rid of those plugs and slam some 20:1 pistons in there and youll be good to go.
Thats funny

Exactly what I was thinking. Diesel Kawa. You will have all of the torque you'll ever want.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

More
23 Feb 2010 02:43 #349750 by dkmk
Replied by dkmk on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
OK, I'll bite B) . Last fall, I started fabricating an A-frame canopy for my pop-up camper, just a quick frame to put on top, and cover with a tarp to keep the snow off for the winter.
I laid out the base, welded the the two joints on one side, flipped it around and proceeded to weld the last side which formed the rectangle. Great so far! As I went to take it outside to check the fit on the camper, I realized I had welded the frame around one of the support beams in the garage... :ohmy: :laugh:.

Northern Ontario
Zapp: "Kif, I'm feeling the Captain's Itch."
Kif: "I'll get the powder, sir."

More
23 Feb 2010 02:59 #349753 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic Wall of Dumb-ass /WTF Images....
dkmk, I have never done anythng like that! :blush:

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000