So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?

More
09 Sep 2009 21:56 #320344 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic So.....Are You a
Locozuna wrote:

We will return to our regularly scheduled programming after a word from our sponsor....

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. Process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Article is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. An equal opportunity article. No shoes, no shirt, no articles. Quantities are limited. While supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Instructions are included. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Slippery when wet. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken. Call before you dig. Not liable for damages arising from use or misuse. For external use only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. Read only with proper ventilation. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Keep away from open flames. Avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a flammable or magnetic source. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician. Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball. Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which if exposed due to rupture should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete. Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs: Itching, Vertigo, Dizziness, Tingling in extremities, Loss of balance or coordination, Slurred speech, Temporary blindness, Profuse Sweating, or Heart palpitations. If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin. When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and it's parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability. Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance that fell to Earth, presumably from outer space. Happy Fun Ball was shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and was also dropped by our warplanes on Iraq. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. May cause any of the aforementioned effects and/or death. Articles are ribbed for your pleasure. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Offer valid only at participating sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. Must be 18 to read. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BBs, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).

Other restrictions may apply.

This supersedes all previous notices.

It is understood that you have read and agreed with the terms stated in this disclaimer and can now go back to the world of today.

No way you read all that!!! NO WAY! :laugh:

you are definately your brothers brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• macskz1000m
  • User
  • MIke McKinney
More
12 Sep 2009 07:33 #320924 by macskz1000m
Replied by macskz1000m on topic So.....Are You a
Russ that was awesome,damn near brought a tear to my eye. I am 37 years young,got my first bike a mini-trail 50 at age 7 been on bikes every since own many have owned many more ride,repair,replace as needed never spent 15,000 never will no way to know all the miles but I would guess 15X15-20,000,call me what you want but make damn sure you call me when its time to ride!

81 KZ1000 M1CSR,10,500 miles,80 Honda CT110,1,500 miles,2000 HD XLH1200,23,000 miles 99 Vette 100,000 miles coldair intake,borla exaust,predator programer.FUN,FUN,FUN.RIDE HARD,RIDE FAR,RIDE FOREVER.

More
13 Sep 2009 06:37 - 13 Sep 2009 06:41 #321274 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic So.....Are You a
LMFAO! Come on tri now it's out. You are secretly a TP and you got this from your stash of dirty books. So which are you now? A biker or rider?
trianglelaguna wrote:

bikers...

So tri are you biking or riding the biker. The world of kzr at last want you to come out and let them know.
:ohmy: :huh: :dry: :blink: :unsure: :(

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200
Last edit: 13 Sep 2009 06:41 by saxjonz.

More
13 Sep 2009 06:43 #321275 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
:ohmy:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az
Attachments:

• ready2ryde1985
  • User
  • got to love these kzs
More
23 Jul 2010 14:29 #385000 by ready2ryde1985
Replied by ready2ryde1985 on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
And we have argued this time and time agen.

I say bikers are the ones who want to ride and up hold that biker look and tough attitude no more than kids with toys thinkin thirs is cooler than everyone elses

Riders like my self could care less about the coolest HD toilet paper despenser. We dont argue over whos bike is better just wait for the bikes to decied lol

Riders push when there bike goes bad bikers call a truck!!

And trailer queens well they are like the transsexuals of the bike world ya its pretty but who knows what it realy is or how good of a bike it is if its pushed everywhere it goes

The question that should be asked is how do you mesure your bike ( I ride alot every day and could not see spending 10 bucks on a bike i could not ride)

O and then there are the guys that buy cookie cutter bikes and dont know any more about how it works than my wife knows about her car!!!
Argh that s#$t burns me

Im a rider always lookin to help another two wheeled brother and pride my self not on my bikes looks but how well and often it takes me from point a to b problem free!!!

84 kz 700 a1
82 kz550 ltd

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2010 16:43 #385039 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic So.....Are You a
Im a "Riker" -- I ride a bike.Oh, I also fix it,modify it,polish it, and occasionally break it (not on purpose).bj

More
23 Jul 2010 18:22 #385086 by dejavoodo41
Replied by dejavoodo41 on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
My girlfriend and I had a discussion about this a while back. She was talking about how she hates how every Bike Week the bikers come to town and raise hell, blocking intersections and taking up all lanes while going 10 mph under the posted speed limit. I told her that I was a biker and she informed me that I wasn't a biker, I was a Motorcyclist
st. She said that there was a difference. I ride for the pleasure of it. I don't do it for an ego trip or to impress anyone. For me it isn't a clean the bike up so I can ride during Bike Week and Biketober Fest. In fact those are my least favorite times to ride. I ride with respect for all people on the road be it bike, car or pogo stick. Sure I give a couple of Harley riders I know a bad time but they know that I love any thing that has two wheels. Would I personally own a Ultra Classic or Gold Wing or any custom chopper? Probably not. I ride a KZ because that was the bike I've wanted since I was 10 yrs. Old. But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate them for what they are. I like motorcycles , so a Motorcyclist I'll forever be.

1977 KZ1000A With 1980 KZ1000A MKII engine, Wiseco 1105 kit, Dyna S Ignition, 3 Ohm Dyna Coils, Cams, Mikuni RS34 Carbs, Vance and Hines Pro Pipe with Comp Baffle

New Smyrna Beach, FL

• ready2ryde1985
  • User
  • got to love these kzs
More
24 Jul 2010 08:27 #385241 by ready2ryde1985
Replied by ready2ryde1985 on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
I say it all the time

I will own a harley when I grow up :laugh:

For now I love these old kz's

got my eye on one of thoes two strokes for a chopper !!!

Call it the bumble bee , black and yellow and totaly politicly incorect every one eles is goin green and I want a sketo foger lol :laugh:

84 kz 700 a1
82 kz550 ltd

• Kawickrice
  • User
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
More
24 Jul 2010 08:39 #385243 by Kawickrice
Replied by Kawickrice on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
Here we go again B) B) B) B) B)

Ride it like you stole it. As long as I am riding I don't care what you call me. :) :) :)

73 Kawasaki Z1
07 HD CVO Ultra Classic
82 Suzuki GS 1100
74 Yamaha RD 350 (My two stroke toy)
77 Kawasaki KZ 650B-1 (My putt around bike)
80 Indian Moped (My American Iron)
Long Gone
75 Suzuki GT550
74 GT 380
79 RD 400 Daytona Special
72 Honda CL 175
74 Honda QA 50
Tampa FL

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
24 Jul 2010 08:44 #385244 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
i'm a biker........not

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
24 Jul 2010 11:06 - 24 Jul 2010 12:34 #385267 by mjg15
Replied by mjg15 on topic So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?
I went to a poker run a couple weeks ago. At the after-ride gathering at a local "biker" bar there was a half dozen or so representatives from the most famous of all the biker gangs. They attracted attention to themselves when one started to scream at someone for daring to take a picture of them. Seriously ??

Is athletic wear the new hardcore biker chic? One of these bad-asses was wearing red/white high-top Air Jordans, as you can imagine they were quite in contrast to the tradional garb he was wearing. Another senior(citizen) member of their crew had Adidas work-out pants on....these were quite a sight when combined with his workboots and shirtless/leather vest look, and at 300lbs or so and thickly covered with grey back and chest hair it wasn't pretty.

'80 Z750fx
'81 KZ550A
'81 GPz550's, Too many!
'82 KZ1000R
'82 GPz750
'90 ZR550

Project photo album: s163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/mg15_ph...GPz-ZR550%20project/
s163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/mg15_ph...current=DSC01286.jpg
Last edit: 24 Jul 2010 12:34 by mjg15.

• Kawickrice
  • User
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
More
24 Jul 2010 11:23 #385271 by Kawickrice
Replied by Kawickrice on topic So.....Are You a
mjg15 wrote:

I went to a poker run a couple weeks ago. At the after-ride gathering at a local "biker" bar there was a half dozen or so representatives from the most famous of all the biker gangs. They attracted attention to themselves when one started to scream at someone for daring to take a picture of them. Seriously ??

Is atletic wear the new biker chic? One of these bad-asses was wearing red/white high-top Air Jordans, as you can imagine they were quite in contrast to the tradional garb he was wearing. Another senior(citizen) member of their crew had Adidas work-out pants on....these were quite a sight when combined with his workboots and shirtless/leather vest look, and at 300lbs or so and thickly covered with grey back and chest hair it wasn't pretty.

Thats just to damn funny

73 Kawasaki Z1
07 HD CVO Ultra Classic
82 Suzuki GS 1100
74 Yamaha RD 350 (My two stroke toy)
77 Kawasaki KZ 650B-1 (My putt around bike)
80 Indian Moped (My American Iron)
Long Gone
75 Suzuki GT550
74 GT 380
79 RD 400 Daytona Special
72 Honda CL 175
74 Honda QA 50
Tampa FL