So.....Are You a "Biker" or a "Rider" ?

• seanbarney41
  • User
  • '79 kz1000 LTD '75 Honda CB750
More
25 Jul 2010 17:14 #385733 by seanbarney41
Replied by seanbarney41 on topic So.....Are You a
Yeah, your right. This shit is pretty funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2010 10:52 #385955 by Capt America
Replied by Capt America on topic So.....Are You a
Kawickrice wrote:

Nice editorial there Captain.

You said "I have had to remind Canadians they have no bloody loyalty to the American Harley, so if they're going to spew crap about loyalties they better be riding Triumphs, Norton's, or CanAms, before they open their yaps."

With that being said Why is your screen name "Capt America" instead of "Capt Canada" :)

Well the nickname isn't one I made up for here, it was given/forced on me in real life by all my riding buddies, because I've owned and worn a Capt America helmet for many years.

I bought the helmet because I loved, and still do love, the Easy Rider Movie. I was born in 1961, so I was just seeing the end of the hippie/biker era. I took shit from society and my 5 military brothers for having long hair and wearing hippy clothes. I dig what the movie stood for(well what it meant to me), I loved both bikes in it, and both characters. So I don't overly mind the nickname.

Don't take me wrong I don't hate America, I have a bunch of relatives that live there. However Canada is still British soil, so if Loyalties lie anywhere it is with British bikes, not American bikes. It just annoys me if I hear a Canadian Harley-Head spewing crap about Loyalty to Harley's.

Capt A merica
1983 K1 750 twin
Ontario, Canada.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.