Bike got Vandalized

More
29 Apr 2009 18:36 #286362 by Zacknhs
Bike got Vandalized was created by Zacknhs
So i woke up this morning for class, go out to check the mail and see that my bike has been messed with. go out in my robe and the tank is sitting on top of the rails tilted toward the right. i set it back in place and look at it abit but i had to go to class and it was raining.

after i get back from class at 7 i see that the bike dose have damage and it oviously fell on the right side. the tank is dented, the points cover is marred up and the exhaust is dented in then i see that my seat is broken off of the hinges. so now i'm pissed and i start looking for marks on cars from them backing into it. my neibor comes out and says that they were in the living room last night and herd a sound they looked out and saw a guy running from the bike.

so no one backed in to but someone is just being a dick.
i live on campus at OSU. i'm just soo pissed b/c this is just not my week. i spun my car 4 times on the freeway into the wall 3 times. lucky it was only bumper covers that were damaged and they were already junk from people sucking at parallel parking. one of my turtles died and i have 3 midterms still this week. i can't get a break.

Columbus, Ohio

Go Bucks

1978 Kz1000 <- first bike and i love it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oldkaws4ever
  • User
  • Have no regrets...... You only live once.
More
29 Apr 2009 18:52 #286367 by oldkaws4ever
Replied by oldkaws4ever on topic Bike got Vandalized
Wow that stinks big time......im sorry. Does it look like there is anything else wrong with it? Does it still start and run?

74 Z1a 900 (Apart and making it better than ever)
77 Kz 650b (Threw a rod, going to sandwich in a 900 or 1000 motor)
76 Kz 400d
05 ninja zx-636
81 Kz 750 Ltd
Darien, Illinois

More
29 Apr 2009 18:53 #286368 by ccentralm
Replied by ccentralm on topic Bike got Vandalized
what comes around goes around. assholes get theirs. just you wait. hopefully this isnt you getting yours though...

1982 Kawasaki KZ 750LTD. i wanted the big boy 1000, but there's like a billion of these 750 ltds running around. so what the hey!

More
29 Apr 2009 19:28 #286386 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic Bike got Vandalized
Keep your head up. Karma is a beotch.

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

More
29 Apr 2009 19:57 #286394 by Mark Wing
Replied by Mark Wing on topic Bike got Vandalized
Man that's a big bummer. Just clear your head and worry about your tests and get to the bike after there threw.
Mark

Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks your an ***

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.

More
29 Apr 2009 20:02 #286397 by jordan
Replied by jordan on topic Bike got Vandalized
Bummer man, i worry about my bike getting vandalized all the time sitting on campus here at SDSU. I keep it under a motorcycle cover at all times when im not riding. The worst part of all of it is when you think about all the time you spent building your beautiful creation, and then some asshole has to ruin it.

KZ810 streetfighter kz/gpz/gsxr
1983 gs1100e
1979 KZ 1000 1428 dragbike project
1974 kawasaki H1 500 sold :(
1972 Kawasaki s2 350-parted on ebay :(
1973 Kawasaki s2 350-parted on ebay :(
1982 kz750(sold)
1978 kz650 hardtail(sold)
1975 honda xl250-sold
1971 yamaha R5-sold
1982 yamaha xs400

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
29 Apr 2009 20:26 #286405 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Bike got Vandalized
you know what...it aint a big deal......this turd is running on negative vibes and they will backfire for him if you just work on school and knock down one pin at a time....when you get a week shoved into a day,,,or in your case a years woth of prolems in a week....just roll with the punches and keep your chinup...you will get through this stuff....anything broken on the bike ...folks here might have extra...post a list....feel for you bro...good luck on the school work.....hey at least your in school...not bad ...good for you....peace craig

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
29 Apr 2009 21:45 #286419 by irishwill
Replied by irishwill on topic Bike got Vandalized
they say justice is blind....but in current river(home town)...that bitch...she got eyes...

somebody somewhere knows somthing...and they'll talk.

beware the fury of a patient man my pops used to tell me....

be patient you'll find out who messed with your stuff

good luck

• SheffieldSteel
  • User
  • KZ750E 1981
More
30 Apr 2009 01:27 #286437 by SheffieldSteel
Replied by SheffieldSteel on topic Bike got Vandalized
Sorry to hear about the bike man, bad. I agree with Irish Will, good things come to those who wait. You will find this idiot mate and then its up to you what path you take. Get on with life and school though, the bikes still outside your home and hopefully still ridable. Good look with the work.
What goes around comes around! Bring in the rain.

My bike is a 1981 KZ750E with Honda VFR400 NC30 single sided swingarm and Aprilia RS125GP rear subframe and seat pods, engine in more pieces than my mind

More
30 Apr 2009 04:41 #286453 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Bike got Vandalized
That just plain SUCKS MAJOR ASS!!!! :angry:

Our KZ hearts are out to you.....

OMR

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

More
30 Apr 2009 07:42 #286505 by Zacknhs
Replied by Zacknhs on topic Bike got Vandalized
i just had my first midterm and it went well. I'm just going to let the bike sit. it's been raining all weed and the forecast isn't good for about 5 more days. i'm going to study for my test tomorrow. i'm going to rebuild the seat next week. i'm getting the car back together when the parts come and i'll get the bike done when it gets nice out. i'll prolly end up getting them both painted. just have to pick colors for each. lucky have two buddies that can paint and will for free or a case of beer.

Columbus, Ohio

Go Bucks

1978 Kz1000 <- first bike and i love it!!

More
30 Apr 2009 08:01 #286509 by Russ Jackson
Replied by Russ Jackson on topic Bike got Vandalized
Zacknhs wrote:

i just had my first midterm and it went well. I'm just going to let the bike sit. it's been raining all weed and the forecast isn't good for about 5 more days. i'm going to study for my test tomorrow. i'm going to rebuild the seat next week. i'm getting the car back together when the parts come and i'll get the bike done when it gets nice out. i'll prolly end up getting them both painted. just have to pick colors for each. lucky have two buddies that can paint and will for free or a case of beer.

My office is in the Hilliard area and can help out if you need. If you have to move the Bike somewhere I have a truck also....Russ

1976 KZ 900 B1 29 smoothbores, Kerker, Lester Mags
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 abs