Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 11 Dec 2010 12:31 #416368

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
  • Thank you received: 235
KZZP ....i was able to aprox half screen enlarge as you said it would ,that drawing,that woulld be the size my computer will keep it at

I re-size "MY" photos from my camera to "1200 by 1200" and they will blow up to a whole screen or larger than the screen nicely

but.....the only other thing i have had that kind of re-size control over ,posting to kzr posts, are the old magazine pages that i sacn to a folder then re-size to 1200 by 1200....so only fresh imports that i import am i able to go 1200 by 1200

If i find a picture on the net and right click to save it to my files,my Hp laptop saves it different than pictures i import and does not allow me to re-size it with my normal methods ( VSO free resizer downloader) the picture will either be the size i found it when posted from my saved files or it will not post to kzr because it is not an accepted format.....and i am not able to right click it in my files and have my re-sizer hardware icon appear.......

Pics i save from the net are run what ya brung....

here is a pic i saved...click it and that is the best i can modify it to size
1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by trianglelaguna.

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 11 Dec 2010 12:37 #416372

• trianglelaguna
  • User
here is a camera shot that i saved to a file..it will go full page because it is 1200 x 1200 by my re-sizing...
1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 11 Dec 2010 17:03 #416402

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
  • Thank you received: 3
trianglelaguna wrote:

KZZP ....i was able to aprox half screen enlarge as you said it would ,that drawing,that woulld be the size my computer will keep it at

I re-size "MY" photos from my camera to "1200 by 1200" and they will blow up to a whole screen or larger than the screen nicely

but.....the only other thing i have had that kind of re-size control over ,posting to kzr posts, are the old magazine pages that i sacn to a folder then re-size to 1200 by 1200....so only fresh imports that i import am i able to go 1200 by 1200

If i find a picture on the net and right click to save it to my files,my Hp laptop saves it different than pictures i import and does not allow me to re-size it with my normal methods ( VSO free resizer downloader) the picture will either be the size i found it when posted from my saved files or it will not post to kzr because it is not an accepted format.....and i am not able to right click it in my files and have my re-sizer hardware icon appear.......

Pics i save from the net are run what ya brung....

here is a pic i saved...click it and that is the best i can modify it to size

Graig

I find it all about the Resolution Pix. Most of my saved pictures are at 72pix.....Thats good for a 8x10 or around 1200x1200. Some of these high Resoution photos above 100pix.....You have a little 3x4 pic that opens up to 2500x2500. It's hard to change the resoution and get a good pic. You really have to play with, the size on those.

I save all my photos in PNG format. As quick as I can, I get all new files to PNG. There are some formates out there, that Photoshop won't open. Sometimes microsoft paint will open them, then I save to PNG.

For fine art we would use the largest amount of resolution pix possible, internet posting is different. They use those mickey mouse GIFF files. Less space and less Resolution.

I use high resolution, large format. That gives me a big picture, then I can do close-up cropping(with detail).

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 11 Dec 2010 17:20 #416403

• kzz1p
  • User
trianglelaguna wrote:

here is a camera shot that i saved to a file..it will go full page because it is 1200 x 1200 by my re-sizing...

That's a good size!........Good Job!

How many Resolution pixles is it? Thats the key! The larger the resolution, the larger the file, the longer it takes to load, upload or download.

Here we have the Pop Laval gallery. They are taking all of old glass negatives, and scranning them to the computer. They are using a 1200+ resolution on their scanner and saving them as TIFF files. It takes about two hours per scans. You get four scanned a day. With those scans they can do Banners, the size of building. It's cool stuff to see. It's a clear picture with all the detail.

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 11 Dec 2010 17:29 #416404

• kzz1p
  • User
racer54 wrote:

Yea...that's what I mean. I have pictures or have tried to download a picture that is large and it won't download because it's too big. So I have to downsize it before it will let me post it. I prefer the pictures as big as I can get them so you can see more detail and can use as a wallpaper if I want. Lots of the pictures stay same size as posted when you click on them. Didn't know if there was a way to circumvent the system, so to speak, so I can post those big pictures for you guys in a size that will aloow post to go through but blow up BIG when you click on it. Some of these bikes we post on here deserve the LARGE size we have of them in.

Okay I understand!...........You got to keep them at 1200x1200 (resolution about 72-92 pixles) Then they will open full size. Most of the pics on the net are small format. I hate it when people take small format photos of there bike....Just adjust the camera for large format! It sounds good but then they have to edit there size for he net. For a good starting size 800x800, works ok here.

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 13 Dec 2010 06:14 #416704

• trianglelaguna
  • User
catch me if ya can ?
1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 13 Dec 2010 06:32 #416709

• trianglelaguna
  • User
according to some this 800 cc start grid photo at indy may be a of vary rare shot...never to be seen again

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 13 Dec 2010 06:40 #416712

• trianglelaguna
  • User
Vale says farewell to the yamaha....

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 18 Feb 2011 21:20 #431695

• kzz1p
  • User
Attachments:

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 18 Feb 2011 21:22 #431696

• kzz1p
  • User
Attachments:

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 18 Feb 2011 21:23 #431697

• kzz1p
  • User
Attachments:

Kz dragbike/streetbike photos... 18 Feb 2011 21:24 #431698

• kzz1p
  • User
Attachments: