Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

It's me... Bluemeanie 23 Aug 2007 20:10 #165978

• H2RICK
  • User
  • Is this a fun bike, or what!!!
  • Thank you received: 1
Way to go, John. Glad to see you're up and about. Sorry about your bike but, as mentioned in a post above, metal can be fixed/replaced. Worry about YOU getting back up to speed FIRST....then getting your bike "healed".
KZ650C2 Stock/mint. Goes by "Ace".
H2A Built from a genuine basket case. Yes,it's a hot rod.
GT550A Stock/mint. Pleasant stroker.
2006 Bandit 1200S for easy LD rapid transit
Various H2 projects in the wings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's me... Bluemeanie 24 Aug 2007 16:35 #166145

• apeman
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey Blue,

It sounds like you are recovering, and that is great. I am sure the pain sucks, big-time. When you feel a little better you will need to find some things to do to keep your mind active. TV will turn you into an old squishy vegetable, so don't fall into that habit. And let us know if we can do anything to help you and your family.

You know that we all want to hear the details of your accident, don't you? Did a cell phone talking teenager take you out, did a mointain lion dash accross the highway, or did you slide on some wet white rubber lines in the road? Really, it is very therapeutic for us to hear the war story.
Petaluma and Truckee, CA -- member since Jan. 23, 2003;
PREVIOUS KZs: 1980 KZ750H with 108,000 miles; 1980 KZ750E with 28,000 miles; and KZ750H street/cafe project, all sold a few years back.

This is what I do for fun, not for work. It is art, with a little engineering thrown in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.