Different Make, What Color?

• 550A2
  • User
  • keep the shiny side up
More
30 Aug 2009 21:08 #317764 by 550A2
Replied by 550A2 on topic Different Make, What Color?
Man this might be irrelavant to some, but i hate it when people find a brand of bike or car and stick to it like its superior then other's....

especially when they gotta brag about how great theirs is.
seems very arrogant to me....
like alot of harley riders.

anyway.
The kawasaki is an excellent motorcycle! dont get me wrong.
but to tell the truth there are many other bike's built just as good as a kawi. or better.

The Honda Goldwing is a very nice well built bike! my dad has one. its pretty sweet how it is, and it's got some BALLS!

i like the bobbed out style of em though, its very unique. Black is a good color choice, maybe with some red or gold striping worked in there if possible.

good luck man.

luke

82 Honda ATC 200-sold
82 Yamaha Virago 920-sold
82 Yamaha YZ250j-kept
80 Suzuki GS 550-sold
82 Kawasaki KZ550 A2-ride all the time
79 Kawasaki KZ650 C-sold
73 Kawasaki Z1 900E-paid $200, sold $6000
86 Yamaha Radian YX600-new project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2009 21:35 - 30 Aug 2009 21:37 #317767 by mzandmz
Replied by mzandmz on topic Different Make, What Color?
I totaly Am with you on that. My picture below, ain't perrdy but It makes me happy .No way can I brag about it and SHOW it off. I just want it to have a good color that cleans it up not to Say look at me. Black would do good cause it would be less noticeable but look clean.

New to Family, 1979 KZ440 LTD
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Aug 2009 21:37 by mzandmz.

More
31 Aug 2009 05:40 #317817 by pitblue/kz
Replied by pitblue/kz on topic Different Make, What Color?
cobalt blue would be different. my kz is this color and it stands out, i've got a cafe racer. i get alot of attention i belive the color is a major factor for it.
Attachments:

More
31 Aug 2009 05:45 - 31 Aug 2009 07:03 #317821 by pitblue/kz
Replied by pitblue/kz on topic Different Make, What Color?
if your sensitive toward ppl putting kzs above other bikes then your on the wrong site. and comparing me to a harley guy, man thats low. incase you didn't notice this is a forum for kawasaki kzs and if you bring up other bikes ppl might josh you about it in good fun. i have a honda shadow 1100 that i'm working on right now, so i'm not a hondaist. i just like my kz more.
i'm just glad i live in america where it's ok to belive in brand loylaty or not it's a choice. theres nothing wrong with choosing one over another.
fence sitting is fine for ppl who lack the ability to stand for what they belive.
kzs rule
Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Aug 2009 07:03 by pitblue/kz.