1980 KZ 1000G Electric diagram needed!

• Leife
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • incorrect birthdate
More
13 Jun 2024 02:24 #900650 by Leife
Replied by Leife on topic 1980 KZ 1000G Electric diagram needed!
Thank you very much for wiring diagram and information!
My KZ 1000 dont look good in the photos, but remember it is just re-assembled from the old very rusted original bike, which also had a bent frame from a transport mishap.
For example the tank was rusted through... so i have spent a year to find parts and finding a new correct frame in Great Britain, and then build it back up, in order to clear the strict vehicle registration procedures here...   But like i said, its running beautifully now, and have all new bearings in wheels, renovated brakes, new DID 630 chain, overhauled electrical system and much more... so focus has not been on beauty. That comes later after it is street registered.  Take care and have fun! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wookie58
  • Away
More
13 Jun 2024 02:27 #900651 by Wookie58
Replied by Wookie58 on topic 1980 KZ 1000G Electric diagram needed!

I sent the only photos i was able to upload... other photos just get scrambled in green...?
I dearly need and ask for any wiring diagram for my KZ 1000 G, please..?
If you attach pics from a "folder" (and they are an acceptable format like "jpeg") you should have no issues
PS: don't forget to click "insert all" before you submit

• Scirocco
  • Premium Member
  • Never change a running system
More
13 Jun 2024 13:00 - 13 Jun 2024 13:06 #900669 by Scirocco
Replied by Scirocco on topic 1980 KZ 1000G Electric diagram needed!
To prevent an electronic EFI unit fail and game over only use a full charged battery.
Aweak battery with low voltage during the e-start can destroy the EFI controll main board electronic due to intenal high current consumption !!!
Last edit: 13 Jun 2024 13:06 by Scirocco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: howardhb