Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from new/old member in Germany 16 Jun 2022 07:29 #868897

• r_lutece
  • r_lutece's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks, that must have been a lovely area where you've been! BMW certainly had some nice models in the 70s & 80s. I was looking at those as well and you can still find them driving around occasionally. The current GS models are also tempting but the prices...
I haven't had that many long range trips yet and was mostly riding in my local area. Last year at least 50% of the time I spent with the bike was actually maintenance. Now that it's in good shape again and passed the TÜV with not issues last week I'm certainly planning some more trips again this summer and I'll be happy to share some impressions of that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from new/old member in Germany 21 Jun 2022 13:35 #869187

• azman857
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 111
I'm trying to bring an '82 KZ750 LTD back to life. I bought it last Oct. It was mostly complete just needs a good cleaning and going through. If you put "FB Marketplace is evil" in search it should show the thread of its ongoing  rebuild. 
I've been living in Tucson AZ since I left Germany. Tombstone with it's OK Corral and Boot Hill  is about 100 miles away. It's not just a movie! LOL. (BTW, Dodge City , Think "Gunsmoke" and Marshal Dillon, is real too in Kansas with its own Boot Hill). 
I don't have a plan and I'm sticken' to it! '77 KZ 650 / 750 GPz custom project in progress

Hello from new/old member in Germany 21 Jun 2022 15:22 #869191

• calum
  • User
  • Thank you received: 390
Nice looking 750, Kevin. If you are ever around my area let me know - we can take the 750s out in the Black Forest or on the schwäbische Alb.

Hello from new/old member in Germany 22 Jun 2022 04:16 #869203

• r_lutece
  • r_lutece's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks, calum! I have relatives near your place so that might not be too unrealistic. I'll give you a shout should I ever be close. Nice restoration you did on our 750!
The following user(s) said Thank You: calum

• Page: