HI FELLOW ZED HEADS

More
21 Apr 2010 06:43 - 21 Apr 2010 06:45 #362104 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic HI FELLOW ZED HEADS
Yes...unfortunate about the Z1/Z900 group...I'm not sure why it spiraled away to nothing but it sure has. Despite having 100+ original MSN members migrate over to the Multiply site, the activity levels have dropped ... personally, I think it has everything to do with the structure of Multiply and the fact that Stephen lost interest in the group and some of the heavy hitters (aka KZKon, etc.) moved on in their lives. I find the Multiply site difficult to interpret and I don't think the structure of the site ever met the needs of the MSN group...I found myself spending my time here rather than there...Jeff Saunders frequents this site (and also several others, including the Beartooth Kawasaki site).

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

Last edit: 21 Apr 2010 06:45 by Mcdroid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2010 07:52 #362124 by 900Z1
Replied by 900Z1 on topic HI FELLOW ZED HEADS
Mcdroid wrote:

Yes...unfortunate about the Z1/Z900 group...I'm not sure why it spiraled away to nothing but it sure has. Despite having 100+ original MSN members migrate over to the Multiply site, the activity levels have dropped ... personally, I think it has everything to do with the structure of Multiply and the fact that Stephen lost interest in the group and some of the heavy hitters (aka KZKon, etc.) moved on in their lives. I find the Multiply site difficult to interpret and I don't think the structure of the site ever met the needs of the MSN group...I found myself spending my time here rather than there...Jeff Saunders frequents this site (and also several others, including the Beartooth Kawasaki site).

THANKS for the Beartooth Kawasaki Site info! I'll check it out. I thought everyone would try Wired Georges site also, but I never see much activity there either...

www.wgcarbs.com/forum/index.php

Steve

BURNT OUT OLD MAN DRIVES A 68 HEMI CHARGER & RIDES A 73 900 Z1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.