Hi from Texas

More
24 Jun 2007 04:16 #152265 by roboto65
Replied by roboto65 on topic Hi from Texas
Yes I got that impression about wiredgeorge I love turning a wrench my self and have quite a few Wrenching sessions at my house to work on bikes and show others how to do it and when I have the nextone I will put the invite out here to...I have torn quite a few Magna carbs apart but with wireds prices he will get my carbs when the time comes for sure!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2007 06:01 #152275 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic Hi from Texas
I kind of shy away from a "genius" label... just an older fella who has done stuff a few times maybe! I hardly ever turn a wrench these days except to work on carburetors... I have a 76 KZ that is sitting in the shop that needs some wrench turning and general clean up so I can sell the thing and a 1980 KZ1000E2 shafty that has parts strewn all over that needs attention but I can't talk myself into wrenching after working on carburetors all day. I do keep my 79 KZ1000E1 in pretty good shape as well as my 88 Voyager XII and my 2001 Bandit GSF1200F...

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
24 Jun 2007 06:28 #152279 by roboto65
Replied by roboto65 on topic Hi from Texas
Don,t feel bad I am a Tugboat captain and spend 2 weeks out here and 1 week off so I hate the water rarely go to Galveston go towards the hills if I have my choice LoL

More
24 Jun 2007 06:47 #152285 by outatimeoutlaw
Replied by outatimeoutlaw on topic Hi from Texas
I'm A certified master auto tech & I'll barely work on my own stuff after work unless I have to.