Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rear tail 31 Jul 2014 21:52 #642234

• Markovich
  • Markovich's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
That's a great looking bike. It's kinda interesting to see them asking the same questions I see here. He would have all the answers he needs. I've been reading a lot on the projects forum and the answers are all there. The question is how far to go. I've removed the footrests and put on early model pegs. We'll see how long it take me to weaken and start a swap of front and rear. Thanks for the information and that thread. I have been taking pictures of my build and will post it when I get my computer skills better. This place is where I come to escape! Thanks, Keith
1990 KZ1000P, 72k miles, 10 years in storage, new, bars, tires, chain and sprockets, seat, carbs cleaned, police equipement removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rear tail 01 Aug 2014 07:55 #642291

• DesertKZ
  • User
  • Thank you received: 20

Markovich wrote: That's a great looking bike. It's kinda interesting to see them asking the same questions I see here. He would have all the answers he needs. I've been reading a lot on the projects forum and the answers are all there. The question is how far to go. I've removed the footrests and put on early model pegs. We'll see how long it take me to weaken and start a swap of front and rear. Thanks for the information and that thread. I have been taking pictures of my build and will post it when I get my computer skills better. This place is where I come to escape! Thanks, Keith

I personally love what's going on with that bike, my next KZ will be modeled along those lines as well as others in our own project's forum. I don't know if I'm gettin old or not but I'm just not finding a whole lot I like about today's sport/muscle bikes (aesthetically). Good luck and post up your pics!
1979 KZ1000 Shaft
1979 CX500C
1975 GT750 Smoker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: