Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

KZ1000P front fork springs 22 Jul 2014 20:51 #641027

• Knightmares
  • Knightmares's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Greetings, first time post. I have been lurking in the weeds though. I am the proud owner of a ratchet 1988 KZ1000P or a P7, I have striped it down waiting on parts. I ordered new jets, gaskets, etc. thinking rat bobber but I am on a budget. I have utilized youtube and every Kawasaki website and can not get a definitive answer on the front fork size. I have removed the front axle and have new bearings and I would like to rebuild the front forks with seals and springs. I do not know jack about it though to be honest it has been a learning experience. I am a combat medic and have a few night mares and the bike is a night mare hence the user name. Thank you for any and all help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KZ1000P front fork springs 22 Jul 2014 22:30 #641030

• Patton
  • KZr Legend
  • Thank you received: 2098
Per kawasaki.com --
Fork oil seal part no. 92049-1102

www.z1enterprises.com/ItemDetails.aspx?i...2f9.5&item=KS16-1032

Good Fortune! :)
1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
The following user(s) said Thank You: PLUMMEN

KZ1000P front fork springs 23 Jul 2014 00:27 #641033

• PLUMMEN
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103

Knightmares wrote: Greetings, first time post. I have been lurking in the weeds though. I am the proud owner of a ratchet 1988 KZ1000P or a P7, I have striped it down waiting on parts. I ordered new jets, gaskets, etc. thinking rat bobber but I am on a budget. I have utilized youtube and every Kawasaki website and can not get a definitive answer on the front fork size. I have removed the front axle and have new bearings and I would like to rebuild the front forks with seals and springs. I do not know jack about it though to be honest it has been a learning experience. I am a combat medic and have a few night mares and the bike is a night mare hence the user name. Thank you for any and all help.

Sua Sponte
Still recovering,some days are better than others.

• Page: