Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Part numbers match! 09 Feb 2016 11:44 #710157

• 650ed
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2829

YamaKawa wrote:

martin_csr wrote: Partzilla probably isn't going to have a motor mount for an old motorcycle.

I take it you didn't visit the link? They wouldn't list for sale at $8 a pop AND allow you to add them to your cart if they didn't have them, From my experience, Partzilla will tell you "part obsolete" if they do not have one.

Oh really? Let us know when you receive the part. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I suspect you will soon see Martin is correct.
1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 650ed.

Part numbers match! 17 Feb 2016 09:32 #711084

• YamaKawa
  • YamaKawa's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1

650ed wrote:

YamaKawa wrote:

martin_csr wrote: Partzilla probably isn't going to have a motor mount for an old motorcycle.

I take it you didn't visit the link? They wouldn't list for sale at $8 a pop AND allow you to add them to your cart if they didn't have them, From my experience, Partzilla will tell you "part obsolete" if they do not have one.

Oh really? Let us know when you receive the part. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I suspect you will soon see Martin is correct.

Oh by the way, my mounts came in about a week ago! I probably should mention that I bought them off eBay because I had some PayPal account leftover.
1985 Yamaha XJ700N Maxim (airhead) - SOLD
1979 Kawasaki KZ400H (LTD), bought with 8416 original miles. - 'Tis my baby
1978 Honda GL1000 - SOLD
1995 Suzuki Katana - SOLD

Part numbers match! 17 Feb 2016 11:14 #711098

• 650ed
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2829
Yes; eBay really is a good place to find obsolete parts. Sometimes if you search by part number you can get excellent deals if the seller has a spelling error in the title or has mis-named the part. Ed
1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)