Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Puzzled when engine heated up 19 Sep 2014 06:28 #648047

• koloj
  • koloj's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
Well thing is if the manual didn't have a huge list of this might be wrong for one little hiccup I wouldn't need forums I'm use to fuel injection bikes so reading these fourms guys have problem and everyone says coil packs jets float Heights rings valve seats so I know their is hundred people like me who replaced and machined everything going off people insight why I ask questions cause least one person had to have same exact problem why I give pictures and examples i appreciate people insight cause I'm down a grand on this engine already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzled when engine heated up 19 Sep 2014 17:33 #648102

• 650ed
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2828

koloj wrote: Well thing is if the manual didn't have a huge list of this might be wrong for one little hiccup I wouldn't need forums I'm use to fuel injection bikes so reading these fourms guys have problem and everyone says coil packs jets float Heights rings valve seats so I know their is hundred people like me who replaced and machined everything going off people insight why I ask questions cause least one person had to have same exact problem why I give pictures and examples i appreciate people insight cause I'm down a grand on this engine already

You win a prize. That post had 99 words with no punctuation. I wonder what you were trying to tell or ask us. :unsure:
1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)

Puzzled when engine heated up 19 Sep 2014 19:02 #648111

• 74ullc
  • User
  • Thank you received: 23
Umm well I think to removed the head for the benefit of youre satisfaction was to be a drastic maneuver but know you can see the piston tops and put a fan on them directly to cool them down better and faster good idea using the insights of the people who have manuals youre right they are to be confused by them those spark plugs in the photos were not yours motor in them be just a random photo you found while performing search internet because they were very strange looking ive never seen ones like those before i so wonder if they get to hot to like youre pistons one and two or was it three and four i cant remember now to many things to know but again if put the fan on them directly to blow the cooling air and they should cool of very quickly scents the head is off especially faster now to be good their working ones to
Gulf Coast, Texas
1977 KZ1000LTD
1984 VF700F
The following user(s) said Thank You: 650ed

Puzzled when engine heated up 19 Sep 2014 19:16 #648115

• Patton
  • KZr Legend
  • Thank you received: 2098
Who's on first?

Good Fortune! :)
1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

• Page: