• Page:

TOPIC:

first ride of the season 09 Aug 2015 10:50 #685067

• Kzhollen
  • Kzhollen's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • just a young hooligan with a bike and an ego
  • Thank you received: 0
Well 2 nights ago I couldn't sleep at all, I spent until yesterday morning at 8 trying to get shut eye. All I could think about is hopping on my kz and going somewhere. So I got her running and drove around town until 2:30. Which at that time I picked my old lady up from work. When I was waiting in the parking lot a cop pulled up and asked I was broke down. I told him no and why I was there. He commented on me having no tag so I told him the truth. Added in I also had no insurance. By this time I pretty well knew he was going to let me go, so I asked him where a good place to practice my test was :laugh: he replied with "you have no license either?" well no sir. "I can't legally permit you to do this, but the highschool parking lot is empty, I'll turn a blind eye for now"
I was pretty well giddy at how well that had went. Well soon after my woman walked out, hopped on and I took her home. Directly after I rode to meet up with my brother at about 2:50. We rode to motorcycle manor to get a tail light for his kz1100. (Motorcycle Manor is a place where old bikes of all sorts go to be adopted, pretty awesome place)
Anyway we got there got the light and headed out. We rode around the back highways until 6:45. At which time I notified my old lady we had to make the 3 hour round trip to my brothers place. He had brought his. Car and she was to drive it, us on our bikes and then shed ride home with me. We made it there at 8, then I took off. I rode the back roads for about an hour and 15 minutes until I noticed something was wrong. My bike was slipping and sliding and started to sink a few inches due to a flooded sand road. It took me 30 min to get out at which time I pulled my GPS. I had gone 30 min out of the way. I turned her around and started heading out once again. It's dark by now and I have no eye protection, so I spend a lot of time swallowing bugs and picking them out of my eyes. Another hourgoes by annnnd we're on a highway and ik where I am. We ride the highway for about 20 min before some jackass threw an f-ing bud light bottle at me and my girl. I was fuming pretty bad and wanted to run them down. The girl with her arms around me prevented it. We made it home right before the storm hit at about midnight. Being up for over 48 hours and riding for over 12 of them, I was dead tired. Passed out as soon as I hit the bed.
"Just an angry young punk acting tame for societies sake"
Cali: 79 kawasaki kz1000. Yeah. Guess I like older girls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

first ride of the season 09 Aug 2015 10:57 #685068

• Kzhollen
  • User
Oh and I forgot to add, at mc manor I found a kawasaki ltd400 for 250 with title. I declare she will be mine

first ride of the season 09 Aug 2015 11:33 #685074

• Irish-Kawi
  • User
  • Thank you received: 37
Sorry it was such a challenge but glad you are ok and got some riding time in! Complete horse sh*t about the bottle thrown at you, can't believe humanity sometimes. But very cool about finding the new 400, congrats!!

- Irish
All the gear all the time!

1985 Kawasaki GPz 750 (ZX750-A3) 15,000 original miles www.kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/601230...z750-refresh-project

Father - Husband - Bourbonr - Rider

first ride of the season 09 Aug 2015 11:37 #685075

• Kzhollen
  • User
Enjoyed every moment of it, thank you

• Page: