Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Highlights of Lake Michigan Circle Tour 13 Jul 2010 09:09 #382261

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
  • Thank you received: 235
hey i know that turdpuncher...are you guys ,or ,even just that TT gonna make it...i know the ticket was expensive but if you look at it this way it's only 235 each way chicago to california and its a weekend travel time rate...so that is actually fair for a late purchase price,and with no layovers or delays....and it's a free rideonce here, once the plane lands everythings on us.....Amy did find a cheaper flight but it had a 4 hr layover wrapped into the plan...so you'd be sitting an an airport and it breaks down to like 13 bucks an hr saved to sit there...then you buy a burger and a beer and it ends up more expensive to have the layover ticket....

where are the kz' pics ....we wanna see your bike and it's details!!!

saxjonz wrote:

Monster four wheeler...er tracker

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Highlights of Lake Michigan Circle Tour 13 Jul 2010 09:42 #382265

• harm
  • User
  • Tom
  • Thank you received: 13
I see you even got a picture of Coral Gables. That is about 15 mins from my house.

nice pics! Love the one in the tunnel of trees.
Tom
Holland, MI

1980 KZ550 ELR

2011 Concours14

2017 KX450 [/color]

Highlights of Lake Michigan Circle Tour 13 Jul 2010 22:51 #382471

• saxjonz
  • saxjonz's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
  • Thank you received: 75
I will post those up later. See, everyone who had a camera took pics of me on my bike but I didn't get those yet. Too bad Yianni only had eyes for his fat lady. LMFAO ROFL All the old ladies were flirting with him. Even the 80 year olds. I guess he had some serious game with that bike. 1987 Voyager with around 3000 miles on the clicker with new tires and battery. It's for sale just in case any of you guys love hot old women and going to the tasty freeze. For the condition of that bike I will guarantee you you won't find another one nicer.
79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Highlights of Lake Michigan Circle Tour 13 Jul 2010 22:56 #382473

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
There are pics of my bike in there. I will post more. Be patient old man. The image of my bike in that reflection I thought was it. And it's a harley wannabe but it is a nice bike too. If you wanna see a pic of my bike it's in the avatar pic. lol
Too bad there weren't any takers or even commenters about the ride. I felt all alone in the big kzr world. Was everyone getting a manicure that day? Were you all in the pool looking at the girls in bikinis that no one even said hey, I will meet up with you guys? I will do it again soon maybe next time I will get some takers.
Old Man Rock wrote:

Whats all that green stuff though (don't forget I live in AZ).... :laugh: LUV the tree run image...

Sax, total distance in miles?

Yeah, why the HD images, where's the KZ images damn it.... :P

79 LTD B3

Highlights of Lake Michigan Circle Tour 13 Jul 2010 23:01 #382474

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
harm wrote:

I see you even got a picture of Coral Gables. That is about 15 mins from my house.

nice pics! Love the one in the tunnel of trees.

Me too. Why didn't you comment earlier and we could have coordinated a nice little ride? Everyone was like yeah man I will go with you and at the last minute everyone had to drop a deuce. My friend got fired from his job so he was out, my other two somehow couldn't take those days off, my fat lady ridin friend said at the last he couldn't go and the english man said he couldn't go and ended up dropping his bike at around 20mph. He said he got banged up a bit but of course I can't get a hold of him. Hope he is not hurt bad or broken bones. I hope so anyway I may never know.
But the four of us was perfect company. Not too many people as that may have been a bit of too much. I loved Coral Gables and everything from there up! Michigan YES, Michigan.
79 LTD B3