• Page:

TOPIC:

Road kill 01 Apr 2015 18:02 #666135

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2599
We were coming back from Grant's Pass yesterday, got to the bottom of the grade and stopped at a rest stop. We got back on the FWY (two lanes), I signaled to get into the passing lane, started over when it sounded like a belt on the car was screaching/grinding. Turns out it was a crotch rocket almost rear ending me. The guy pulled up on the right of us flipping out, then sped off. Thirty seconds later, a van with a trailer was signaling to move over to the right and this guy tried to pass on the right. Same thing. He hit the binders, moved left and started flipping out again at the other driver, then sped off. He didn't have his head light on behind me and turned it on while he was behind the trailer. I look for bikes but this guy came out of no where. By the way he was riding, I expected to find him on the road somewhere. We didn't thank god. His bike sounded like a smaller one so he might be a noobie. I'm just glad he didn't hit me or me him. That would be ironic and make for a FK'ed up day.
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Road kill 01 Apr 2015 21:03 #666170

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
I got a shot of him after he passed us. Didn't look as crazy as I remembered it.

Steve

Road kill 01 Apr 2015 21:09 #666171

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
It did scare me a little. After all these years of riding and I hit or get hit by a bike. :unsure:
Steve

• Page: