Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Bike cam 14 Feb 2015 01:27 #661573

• Zephyrrider
  • User
  • Thank you received: 50
Steve have a name for that "computer guy" but i will keep it to myself - why do they do that :huh:
they really fark themselves by doing that crap
Glad to help mate
Pushbike racing will be interesting at the hairpin
Have a good one
Mick
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bike cam 14 Feb 2015 06:18 #661584

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2599
He did it so she had to pay his $65/HR to do anything beyond surfing the internet. It's classic, give them just enough to get started and when the mark is ready to do more, sell them something else. Happens in all fields including motorcycles. This site is saving lots of money for people but there is always someone that will try to make money out of it. :angry:
Steve

Bike cam 14 Feb 2015 14:05 #661608

• Zephyrrider
  • User
Steve in my experience with computers of about 25 years those assholes are too many in number .
Always thought it was in your best interests to look after your customers - people without a conscience seem to be increasing in number
Everyone needs to learn more for themselves but a lot couldnt be bothered - easier to hand over a wad of cash and not think about it
Any joy with VLC
Mick.
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Bike cam 14 Feb 2015 14:37 #661610

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
I downloaded VLC but when I open all I get are files. Got a Vid of the Bikes. They were behaving a lot better this time. CHP had a motor Officer riding through them. Still some ass holes. Love to make them jump when I grab a hand full along side them. Last time for them.
I always looked after my clients. Some of them like one now come to expect it and start to play games with my money. I love it when I say "I quit" and walk away leaving them with their mouths open.
Places like this help save money but the person has to do something, if not they can pay and not know anything about what their life is depending on.
Like I said, there's a certain satisfaction in knowing what's between your legs.
Steve B)

Bike cam 15 Feb 2015 01:10 #661664

• Zephyrrider
  • User
Steve so VLC didn't get to an installation screen ?
Was that on your machine or the other newer one you were saying earlier
The greatest confidence knowing whats going on below you is a must - no question
Mick :)
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Bike cam 15 Feb 2015 06:21 #661665

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
I have downloaded VLC in different formats. Maybe that's the problem. I'll delete what I have and try again.
There's a guy in Palm Springs that has Z1's but all he wants to do is buy mine for nothing so he can sell it in parts or whatever. He and others put up adds offering to buy vintage bikes, offer next to nothing, then part them out. I flag them every time I see them. They are predators in my book. This one guy kept pestering me trying to convince me my bike is junk and only HE would give me what it's worth. I liken him to the Nigerian scams that say you have won millions just send $29,$49,$199 for clearance documents. They send e-mails titled This is the FBI, DHS, Barrack Obama, Michelle Obama and so on. I've tried to discourage them by telling them what they can do and where they can put a pork sausage. They only send more. These people think we are as stupid as they are and if the guy in PS is reading this, you are too.
The Z1's and KZ's have become rare in this country and should not be sold to some Weasel trying to scam people so he can make a dishonest buck.
Steve

Bike cam 15 Feb 2015 13:19 #661689

• Zephyrrider
  • User
These people are obviously not motorcycle enthusiasts - "money hungry scumbags" would best name for em.
Had someone at the Motorcycle races yesterday offer me $10,000( couldn't believe it) for the Zephyr - he was serious but it will stay with me till the end.Do you mean you DLd the 32 and 64 bit versions mate or the player and movie creator ? Never tried the VLC movie creator but worth a try if you get the damn things installed.
We have had a phone scam here for a few years and i get a call regularly. They pretend they are from the national telecommunications company (they are from India and Sri Lanka) and say that my internet will be cut off the following day because i had DLd malicious files and my computer is damaged but for so many $ they can fix it. Some times they hang up because i cant stop laughing but mostly i string them along on the phone for ages just acting dumb - mate they are pissed when they realise whats going on - bloody funny though
Next girl who rings i will have to ask - what are you wearing. ? That should get them to hang up fairly quickly.
Mick :laugh:
Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Bike cam 15 Feb 2015 14:52 #661700

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Most of them say they can't lie to me because of their god. I tell them their god knew them in a biblical way. It all started when I was applying for a loan on line from a company I knew. Next thing I knew, I was filling out apps for other places. Hit my WF account, constant calls on my cell, WF wouldn't do anything about it. They loved the overdraft charges it caused. Once my bills and vendors were paid, I let it go. By then they were blocking the charges like I wanted them to do at the start. Next thing, I was upside down to WF for $450 in overdrafts. Got a call from them and I told them "your fired". But you owe us money. I said no, you people are worse than the criminals, you can't sue or block me from getting another account because you generated false charges. FY.
I now have another account where it's impossible for them to do it.
As for the calls from the thick accented scum bags, I had fun suggesting what their mother did to have them and with what, where to put pork products and use words I haven'y used sense High School. They stopped. Now it's just lame e-mails. Stupid animals.
Steve

Bike cam 18 Feb 2015 08:11 #661968

• KZJOE900
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 443
After much research and YouTube comparisons, I went ahead and ordered an iON Air Pro 3. Choice ended up between the Contour+2 and this unit. I just found the Contour+2 image more washed out and not as warm as I liked. And it was about $30 more. I also strongly considered the SJCAM 5000 Plus (there are 3 models in the 5000 series). Which also has an excellent picture and can be used as a car dash cam and is about $30 cheaper.. But in the end, I liked the profile of this one and think it is much better suited for motorcycles. Doesn't have the cool GPS tacking video/map overlay feature. But I really didn't see myself having an need for it or using that all that much. And this one is water proof up to 49 ft without the aid of a waterproof case. I did wish it had the rotating lens like the contour however. But it is supposed to do it internally via software I think. The GoPro Hero 3 Black has the best picture and slow mo, but too expensive. I just found this unit to have the most bang for the buck. Won't be here until Monday. But will test it the following weekend.

www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1015369-R...2_ion_air_pro_3.html

However, I paid $199.99 from them. Just have to keep searching and they do offer that price.
Current project 76 KZ900 (This was a Vetter model)
76 KZ900
81 XJ550H SECA (Current Project)
82 XJ550R SECA
Past:
86 FJ1200
74 Z1900
72 CB450

Last edit: by KZJOE900.