Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Nightrider '84 KZ750 LTD Shafty Cafe 17 Aug 2015 17:23 #686129

• Rustyhama
  • User
  • Thank you received: 19
Surt, anyone ever tell you you're a genius? Your work is incredible! Just one request... can you stop making the rest of us look like backyard hacks?
I went through your thread to see where the idea for the fairing came from; I have the same Emgo one but I got mine from Zpower over the ditch there in Aus. My inspiration was also from the Mad Max movies the first one is all kawi's & 1 token honda. I also watched 'Stone' for some old school bike action. I'm still not 100% on the fairing, I'll wait till I get my bike off the tables so I can eye her up - after I've done some more half assed work on her.
Beautiful work Digger, keep it up!

Hama
Hama

'82 KZ305-B1 Cafe Racer
'80 Z750E project
www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=59260.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nightrider '84 KZ750 LTD Shafty Cafe 19 Aug 2015 09:22 #686367

• Surt
  • Surt's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5

Rustyhama wrote: Surt, anyone ever tell you you're a genius? Your work is incredible! Just one request... can you stop making the rest of us look like backyard hacks?
I went through your thread to see where the idea for the fairing came from; I have the same Emgo one but I got mine from Zpower over the ditch there in Aus. My inspiration was also from the Mad Max movies the first one is all kawi's & 1 token honda. I also watched 'Stone' for some old school bike action. I'm still not 100% on the fairing, I'll wait till I get my bike off the tables so I can eye her up - after I've done some more half assed work on her.
Beautiful work Digger, keep it up!

Hama

lmao!
thanks heaps Hama, yup i heard it before with adding 'mad'
quite unsure im the one, just cutting off here and welding on there to suit my taste. and trying to make it as simple and functional as an AK47
yea Stone is awesome movie, one of the best in my hit list of bikie movies
good luck with your builds cobber!
ZN750 Ltd Shaft (non-USA)

Nightrider '84 KZ750 LTD Shafty Cafe 19 Aug 2015 09:38 #686369

• Surt
  • Surt's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
bracing the Night rider's fairing subbie with od 14 mm x 1.5 stainless pipes

ZN750 Ltd Shaft (non-USA)